• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX02 TDK Batman Heads BNOB, Custom Acrylic Cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom Size Acrylic Cases

Custom Acrylic Cases:
- All cases are made of 1/4" cell cast acrylic for glass like clarity
- all edges are machined and polished for clarity
- I use industrial strength transparent double sided tape to allow you to finish final assembly which allows me to ship flat for reduced cost and risk of damage
- final assembly is simple

- Tumbler Case 33"(W) x 26"(D) x 13"(H) - $160
- matching transparent base - $60
- Pavement option - $10
case4.jpg

case4.jpg

- Batpod w Batman riding Case 26"(W) x 11"(D) x 12"(H) - $80
- matchng transparent base - $25
- pavement option - $5
case3.jpg

- 12" figure case open back, will fit HT TDK/TS figure box 9.5"(W) x 9.5"(D) x 14"/15.5"(H) - $40
case1m.jpg
14"(H)
case2.jpg
15.5"(H)
these cases are actually 3/16" but the final version is 1/4"
- 12" figure case closed back 9.5"(W) x 9.5"(D) x 14"/15.5"(H) - $60
- matching transparent base - $10

Last edited:
getting Sonar head replaced so if you are interested let me know

Hi sorry I must have missed the email notification. I am willing to ship anywhere but I fear the shipping will be horendously expensive :( I remember quoting someone a Tumbler case in Europe and shipping ended up being more than the case due to the weight of the case :(

Last edited:
My very own personal Tumbler case seen in the first post is up for sale $200 including base and shingle as you see in the pictures. I am going to make a whole new acrylic shelf for my TDK goodies ;) Sorry but this case is already assembled so only good for locals

Last edited:
Oops almost forgot to display it in my own thread
caseimbd1.jpg

caseimbd2.jpg

caseimbd3.jpg

This is exactly the same case I used for TDK/Joker in the first page

oh wow this is an oooold thread but yeah I actually make custom cases so I make what you need so PM me what you have in mind and I work with you in terms of what I can make for you. You can check the links in my sig for more info. However I will not start making cases for another month no I intend to plan for my next build in a week or so and need to gather the latest material costs to determine final price.

Back