Lou "Hulk" Ferrigno 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys...
I finally got around to finishing up my Lou Hulks...One version is before the make up and the other is with make up...Just waiting some drying before I dry brush the hair some green Tint. hope you like them.
hulk017.jpg

hulk016.jpg

Hi Moe, Nice Hulk. I saw the tv serie when I was a child . Where can I get one of these?

Good job ;)

Hey thanks Guys...They were my last sculpts! I finally got around to making my own after these were sold. We never sold the heads, only the full complete figure.

Sometimes we use hot toys muscular body and jakks Wrestler all professionally Air Brushed with matte sealer.

Contacts were tricky job!
Here is Bixby with Lou...Also added one of our Batman's so I don't make another tread.
58870212.jpg

dsc08124xs.jpg

Oh yeah! I love that Bill Bixby and David Banner too! Great set with him, and the Lou Ferrigno HULK! You have to at least cast the head sculpts and sell them here! I'd buy both of them! :D

The Michael Keaton Batman looks great too! I always wanted him.

Oh yea Im a big Lou fan I'd love to have one of these heads.
Your fig looks awesome.

Eric

Cool Batman. Is that Val Kilmer? I'm one of those oddballs that prefer him to Keaton in the role.

Oh yeah! I love that Bill Bixby and David Banner too! Great set with him, and the Lou Ferrigno HULK! You have to at least cast the head sculpts and sell them here! I'd buy both of them! :D

The Michael Keaton Batman looks great too! I always wanted him.

The Bixby head is an Ada Chan head I believe. I am lucky enough to own one of his Ferrigno Hulks though which I got from eBay, and it is amazing. Also, his Batman is from Forever and is Val Kilmer.

Hi Lchinoz- Keep that Baby in a dust free case because it will be worth every penny in years to come...Not to say you sell it, But they were Limited run and you were lucky to grab one for sure.

yes that is an Ada head...We never made one because of that one made. So we went and done the hulk thanks to Ernesto & Alex great Sculptor.

The Bixby head is an Ada Chan head I believe. I am lucky enough to own one of his Ferrigno Hulks though which I got from eBay, and it is amazing. Also, his Batman is from Forever and is Val Kilmer.

Thanks for the information. I'll look into Ada's website about those Bixby and HULK heads. Oh sorry. :eek: I got the Batman mixed up. That is a great Kilmer Batman!

Love the Batman custom! :) Lou Ferrigno also looks dead on on that! :) Congratulations! :duff

Will the Batman be semi-mass produced? :)

Hi Lchinoz- Keep that Baby in a dust free case because it will be worth every penny in years to come...Not to say you sell it, But they were Limited run and you were lucky to grab one for sure.

yes that is an Ada head...We never made one because of that one made. So we went and done the hulk thanks to Ernesto & Alex great Sculptor.

Fore sure! I keep most of my figures cased. Here are pics of mine:
Hulk1.jpg

Hulk2.jpg

Hulk3.jpg

I also have an Ada David Banner on a Medi body so they look great together.

Back