Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
"It's the so-called "normal" guys who always let you down. Sickos never scare me. Least they're committed."

c3.jpg

c6.jpg

c1.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c2.jpg

Last edited:
Hope Toys2 sells it, and hopefully a reasonable price, I have no foes for my Batman collection.

Very cool. This is a must buy for me. Looks good too. Hopefully the price is around $140 like the nicholson joker was to begin with.

I'll take my chances trying to get it In Stock or through somewhere reliable for preorder, I don't like eBay preorders, too shady for this kind of money.

H-K Apestore or w/e their called are pretty reliable. I get all my obscure orders like this through them and are usually the first ones to send them out and keep good track of who bought one, have good communication etc.

Not common on ebay HK superstores so I have faith in them.

I like the attention to the nails, some have 3 razors, some 2, some the singles, lot of attention to detail.

I just hope that corset is nice and tight on the production piece like it is here.

WAAAANT!!!! :drool

How do I buy this? This will be my first custom figure.

At the moment, ebay is the only place, we'll have to wait and see if other e-tailors like Store-Rooms or Toys2 carry it.

Also sometimes they really are limited to 100, sometimes it seems like they do a few hundred, I think it depends on what kind of preoreders they get but who knows.

Did the Joker figures come with anything indicating edition size on the box or figure anywhere? If not, leaves editions to be more open.

Back