LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he could focus on making Harrison Ford younger for the Indy sequel. Tweak his acting while he's at it too.

This is ridiculous.

He should focus on making avatars that can do my job so I can stay at home and buy more SW products.

Maybe he could focus on making Harrison Ford younger for the Indy sequel. Tweak his acting while he's at it too.

This is ridiculous.

He should focus on making avatars that can do my job so I can stay at home and buy more SW products.

The avatar would do your job so you could be spending 12hrs a day standing in line at EDD. Careful what you ask for. :nana:

Guiness-Brilliant!.jpg

This joke is so old, it's not even funny. The Sun reported it, which is the equivalent of The Star in the US. It's a dam gossip magazine. And stupid NBC picked up the story, which was a joke in the first place. It's like Dane Cook saying "Yeah, did you hear George Lucas wants to re-animate dead actors" and it being reported as news.

People ought to determine the source before reporting it as news.

This joke is so old, it's not even funny. The Sun reported it, which is the equivalent of The Star in the US. It's a dam gossip magazine. And stupid NBC picked up the story, which was a joke in the first place. It's like Dane Cook saying "Yeah, did you hear George Lucas wants to re-animate dead actors" and it being reported as news.

People ought to determine the source before reporting it as news.

Touchy, touchy.

Lucas Just Says No To Dead Actors

Posted By Mike on www.theforce.net on December 7, 2010

Apparently, last month there was a rumor floating around the interweb that George Lucas was buying up the rights to a number of deceased actors so that he could use his CGI magic to incorporate them into an upcoming film. The rumor stemmed from comments made by Radioland Murders director Mel Smith in an interview with London's The Daily Mail. Underwire at Wired.com heard from Josh Kushins of Lucasfilm who shot down the report as being "completely false." The use of deceased actors in modern television and film can be a bit of a polarizing subject.

Lucas controls the star whackers. Once they've done their job, it is much cheaper to use those actors' CG likenesses in his prequel to the prequels Star Wars trilogy. I can't believe so many of you are believing his cover-up story. This has clearly been Lucas's plan all along.

Brando as Obi Wan's dad, Heath Ledger as Princess Amygdala's older brother, Michael Jackson as Jar Jar's Jedi uncle, etc.

Of course, he wants Randy Quaid to star as Anakin Skywalker's grand-dad, but Quaid keeps holding out. . .

Quite the contrary, Nam!

I see news, I'm posting it. I had a good laugh reading that article, decided to share, and titled the topic as such. George Lucas Wants to Resuscitate Dead Actors Using Computers? C'mon, that's pretty lolzy.

Now it's been debunked by the contrary brigade. Oh well. What if it was true? Upon finding it, it didn't surprise me. This seems right up Lucas' alley.

Soon this thread will be dead, and our posts with it.

And I'm saying you should read into what you post before you try to stir up trouble.

Eh, saw it on other sites, didn't pursue it anymore. Not really that big of a deal to me. Why you're assuming I posted the story to stir up trouble is beyond me, I thought it was true, laughed and shared. Not much more to it than that big guy.

If I didn't do it, you bet your ass someone else would have, maybe a few days from now, maybe months. Hell it STILL might happen. :lol

Quite the contrary, Nam!

I see news, I'm posting it. I had a good laugh reading that article, decided to share, and titled the topic as such. George Lucas Wants to Resuscitate Dead Actors Using Computers? C'mon, that's pretty lolzy.

Now it's been debunked by the contrary brigade. Oh well. What if it was true? Upon finding it, it didn't surprise me. This seems right up Lucas' alley.

Soon this thread will be dead, and our posts with it.

Eh, saw it on other sites, didn't pursue it anymore. Not really that big of a deal to me. Why you're assuming I posted the story to stir up trouble is beyond me, I thought it was true, laughed and shared. Not much more to it than that big guy.

If I didn't do it, you bet your ass someone else would have, maybe a few days from now, maybe months. Hell it STILL might happen. :lol

I LOL'd harder at the uptight Freaks getting their panties twisted in knots because of it. ;)

Back