Official SS Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
day43238075.jpg

this defn needed its own thread. I don't see this having swappable heads cause that would put this into the $600-800 range if it did. Hopefully the Ex will be a removeable mouth so you can fit on his bio. This is a good piece to start out with to gauge the interest of the line, if this doesn't sell well, this line prolly will die rather quickly, but i don't see that happening. :yess:. Make these 1:2 SS :lecture

I may get one or two of these, but only if Sideshow keeps the scale consistent across the Alien/Predator lines. They mixed it up in LOTR, but I think there was no choice considering the mix of characters they did. Aliens and Predators should be easy to keep at 1:2 scale.

it looks like they will include a fair amount of the body too like the 1:1, and it looks like sculpted dreads are back in. This will still be a huge piece i reckon, but i would have rather they started off with the P2 cause we don't got squat of him.

it looks like they will include a fair amount of the body too like the 1:1, and it looks like sculpted dreads are back in. This will still be a huge piece i reckon, but i would have rather they started off with the P2 cause we don't got squat of him.

I hope your right. I am not a big fan of a head on a stick look of the Wolf 1:1. I hope these look just like the original 1:1 busts, even name plates would be cool with me.

I may get one or two of these, but only if Sideshow keeps the scale consistent across the Alien/Predator lines. They mixed it up in LOTR, but I think there was no choice considering the mix of characters they did. Aliens and Predators should be easy to keep at 1:2 scale.

yea, the monsters are all similar size, so shouldnt be too bad. Imagine the possibilities for this line:

P1
P2
Alien Warrior
Wolf
Dog Alien
P2 Elder
Alien
Predalien
Berserker

i need them all :panic::panic::panic:

I hope your right. I am not a big fan of a head on a stick look of the Wolf 1:1. I hope these look just like the original 1:1 busts, even name plates would be cool with me.

yep, one reason why i got rid of him, and i hated the sticky dreads that were impossible to dust on a regular basis

In the other thread, there was a shot of the unpainted sculpt...let me find it. The base is definitely the chest as opposed to a stand.

Here it is:
25aopc1.jpg

Sure glad Im not collection AVP, there are a ton of stuff out for you guys!

I'm down for all they make of this line. Does anyone think it's unreasonable , to think they'd make a Queen Alien 1:2 bust? Believe me, I know how big that would be, but i'd still like to see them try it. Hell i'd sell of alot in my collection, just to make space for a 1:2 bust of her majesty.

To have a full collection of characters from all of the Predator and Alien films, but not have the Queen, would be a real shame. :(

Sure glad Im not collection AVP, there are a ton of stuff out for you guys!

AVP!? :slap.............your such a Pred newb Alex :lol :nana:

I'm down for all they make of this line. Does anyone think it's unreasonable , to think they'd make a Queen Alien 1:2 bust? Believe me, I know how big that would be, but i'd still like to see them try it. Hell i'd sell of alot in my collection, just to make space for a 1:2 bust of her majesty.

To have a full collection of characters from all of the Predator and Alien films, but not have the Queen, would be a real shame. :(

no, not ever gonna happen..............just my opinion, but theres a guy on SF making a custom 1:3 Queen, and a guy here has the 1:1 Queen in his living room.

Back