12" Anakin: Which to Keep - Exclusive or Sith Version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12" Anakin: Which to Keep - Exclusive or Sith Version?

• Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice (LE: 6,000)

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Anakin Skywalker - Sideshow Exclusive (LE: 1,750)

Votes: 28 43.8%

• Total voters

WetaWork

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I've decided I don't want two versions of the 12" Anakin figures. Which of the two would you keep? The Sideshow Exclusive or Sith Apprentice?

I'm leaning towards the Sith version.

Well, which do you like more? Sith or Jedi? Keep whichever side you like more.

I voted sith but I'm personally keeping both. They aren't the same character. Anakin was a good guy. Vader is a bad guy. I know rather obvious but its not the same which is why I'm keeping both.

I would keep the Exclusive Anakin. Less available than the regular version and the Sith eyes version.

The ill Jedi said:
I don't need to have two versions either, but it's gonna be a tough decision, in the end I might have to flip a coin!

Thats why I didn't even order the Sith version... even though it is cool I didn't need two Anakins that were that close.

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
I would keep the Exclusive Anakin. Less available than the regular version and the Sith eyes version.

I thought about that as well but I do like the Sith version better which ultimately should be the most important factor in making a decision like this.

Even with the higher ES, in the long run the Sith version may end up being in higher demand.

I'll reserve my decision until I see them both together, side by side, then probably decide to keep both. But the Ani Ex is far more limited, more of a true Exclusive in terms of Edition size.

jlcmsu said:
I voted sith but I'm personally keeping both. They aren't the same character. Anakin was a good guy. Vader is a bad guy. I know rather obvious but its not the same which is why I'm keeping both.

Exactly said.... Plus, just for completists sake, I want them both. (I plan on displaying the box ala book case style and to have a missing box would be as charming as a toothless smile.) :lol

WetaWork said:
I thought about that as well but I do like the Sith version better which ultimately should be the most important factor in making a decision like this.

Even with the higher ES, in the long run the Sith version may end up being in higher demand.

Then there is your answer.

I ordered them both andI will keep them both...Ultimately they are NOT the same character.....one is a Jedi and one is a Sith..sure the likeness is similar but they are not the same character, IMO...latter down the line when OT Vader is realesed you may ask yourself if you want 2 Vaders..."Sith eyes Anakin" IS Darth Vader....

Do the smart thing and get both. If you're not in love with the exclusive regular, sell it. You should be able to get at least $100 for it and fund another 12".

I have both on order. I am going to keep the Sith version and sell the exclusive Anakin to fund Obi-Wan and with a little luck, Mace :arr

They aren't the same character... As San Hill said to Vader in the ROTS novelization on Mustafar:

SAN HILL:
You're Anakin Skywalker!

VADER digs his saber into the chest of SAN HILL.

VADER:
The resemblance is deceptive.
:monkey5

I collect only the Bad guys of the Star wars line....So you know my choice.

I like the bad guys better than the good guys so I am keeping the Sith version and give the regular version to my wife beause she has the hots for the actor :rolleyes: :monkey4

Is there a FEMALE SITH ?? I don't really know my Star wars :emperor

Back