Completing the SSC Buffy 12" Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffy commissions

• Wesley

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Tara

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Anya

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Joyce

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Gunn

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Fred/Illyria

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Mayor

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Glory

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow Whedonites:
I think its safe to assume many here own the 12" Buffy and Angel line and in the past we have all expressed interest in getting the rest of the characters done. Now in the customs section there are several talented sculptors asking for interest in headsculpts. Most of the requests are from individuals so I was thinking if we could post a request with 15 names or so expressing interest in a sculpt it may garner more attention and be more attractive to the artist to take on the commission.

So I suggest we make a list here and take the most popular request and see if we get any interest in it. Here is who I think is missing:

From Buffy:
Wesley
Tara
Anya
Dawn
Joyce

Angel:
Wesley
Gunn
Fred/Illyria

Villains:
The Mayor
Glory
Darla
Trio

I would like a new Willow and Faith but after seeing the job Trevor did on the statue heads I may be spoiled.

I only wanted a few more to be really happy. Wesley was #1 for me. Followed by Fred and an Illyria, separate. Since you didn't have him on there, I will add manually, The Beast! And I really wanted Dawn from Buffy. I meant to click Anya as well but I didn't. So add her. :D

I am just pissed they made some that they did (repeats) and skipped some prime ones.

Subway Spike
Liam
Vamp Buffy

Those three alone we could have done without. They could have made us these instead:

Anya
Tara
Dawn.

And wtf were they thinking when they started Angel, only to give us 3 effing characters? Hello, WESLEY!!! Fred, Gunn, Illyria, The Beast.

Oh, don't get me started!

I think one of the really big misses in the series was Cordelia. She had without doubt some of the greats lines in the series.

I know that a Cordelia figure was in the Angel series, but the Buffy Cordelia was special.:wink1:

I think one of the really big misses in the series was Cordelia. She had without doubt some of the greats lines in the series.

I know that a Cordelia figure was in the Angel series, but the Buffy Cordelia was special.:wink1:

If you really look at in hand figs, and put Cordy next to Xander. They look the same. Just one has longer hair. :lol

Wesley!! I just gotta have a Wes even If I have to have ago at making him myself. :lol

Oh and Gunn of course. :D

i'd be happy with a new Faith head i could switch out with the sideshow figure. maybe a new Willow head and a Fred head.

i really want a decent Faith for my collection. i refuse to get the Sideshow one that's out there. it just doesn't look good at all.

Seriously, when I see the amazing Firefly 12 inches customs (the Trevor headsculpts but also the really accurate clothes), I wish that someday, we will see also Buffyverse headsculpts.
I'm sad to see my collection so incomplete with so many characters undone.
From Buffy, I really want in this order :
1. Anya
2. Tara
3. Cordelia
4. Dawn
5. human Drusilla
6. Glory
7. new Faith
8. new Willow
9. Riley
10. Joyce
11. Jenny
12. Caleb
13. Adam
14. Kendra
15. Anyanka

From Angel, I want in this order :
1. Wesley
2. Fred
3. Gunn
4. Illyria
5. human Darla
6. Doyle
7. Lilah
8. Lindsey
9. Harmony
10. Jasmine

What do these usually go for? I've never bought anything like it. Which bodies would they fit into? Would I have to drill myself or? They would be unpainted, no?

If it's a fair price, I would buy several heads. In September when I have money...

I mainly want Dawn, Tara & Wesley. Would not say no to a Illyria head.

What do these usually go for? I've never bought anything like it. Which bodies would they fit into? Would I have to drill myself or? They would be unpainted, no?

If it's a fair price, I would buy several heads. In September when I have money...

I mainly want Dawn, Tara & Wesley. Would not say no to a Illyria head.

You need to first get that Spike PF, missy!!! :mad: :lecture

j/k :lol

Illyria would be wonderful, but imagine the problems in creating her outfit. to say nothing of finding the right body to fit her very thin build.

oh, and Vampire Xander would be nice. Vampire willow is pretty much useless without a vamp xander.

Oh lord yes. :D His costume would be easy to recreate too.

I know you are. :p

It was so hard to turn you down. Then another seller asked me if I was interested in another ex.

Argh! It's not like those are on sale everyday. Pretty, pretty Spike.

It's hard so turn down cheap deals or rare/unique items though, so I almost never have money over for massproduced stuff(unless those are very cheap).

For example, I really want this little Spike 6" fig that's for sale. https://s858.photobucket.com/albums...gel/Selling/?action=view&current=b5bdef67.jpg

It's small, but one of a kind. I don't know when it will be for sale again, if ever. It's about to be sold now, the seller told me.

That's one of the reasons I'm not buying the current statue line even though I want them, specially Willow & Faith. Not cheap or rare enough.

I know you are. :p

It was so hard to turn you down. Then another seller asked me if I was interested in another ex.

Argh! It's not like those are on sale everyday. Pretty, pretty Spike.

It's hard so turn down cheap deals or rare/unique items though, so I almost never have money over for massproduced stuff(unless those are very cheap).

For example, I really want this little Spike 6" fig that's for sale. https://s858.photobucket.com/albums...gel/Selling/?action=view&current=b5bdef67.jpg

It's small, but one of a kind. I don't know when it will be for sale again, if ever. It's about to be sold now, the seller told me.

That's one of the reasons I'm not buying the current statue line even though I want them, specially Willow & Faith. Not cheap or rare enough.

I have trouble "picking and choosing my battles" when it comes to collectibles, so I know what you mean. Too much good stuff out there. I'm definitely weeding out my collection to keep it quality over quantity. I can't handle clutter.

I only bought a few 6 inch figures, and really only bought all the Sideshow 12" line and two PF's plus a few smaller DST statues. I'm not really interested in Sideshows latest line as I'm more into 1.6th figures that I can position then static stuff.

Also times are hard and I can't spend that type of cash anymore, especially now that Sideshow doesn't have an EU warehouse anymore.

Back