Asmus Toy 12" Scream Ghost face Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrival

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here's the AsmusToy 12" Scream Ghost face Killer.
I could say that this figure is absolutely not scary, but really funny.....:rotfl

From https://blog.yam.com/arrival/article/39732644

dsc07298ai.jpg

dsc07213h.jpg

dsc07223s.jpg

dsc07234l.jpg

dsc07241qk.jpg

dsc07254b.jpg

dsc07256v.jpg

dsc07273t.jpg

wooot, just got mine today. box packaging looks more decent compared to the mask one. i'm having fun posing this guy around FUNNY and SCARY will depend on to you.:lol

sucks i have to work night shift for a couple of days, wanted to do some night shots with him. currently displayed him behind the window curtain, looks cool of him peeking out.:lol

wooot, just got mine today. box packaging looks more decent compared to the mask one. i'm having fun posing this guy around FUNNY and SCARY will depend on to you.:lol

sucks i have to work night shift for a couple of days, wanted to do some night shots with him. currently displayed him behind the window curtain, looks cool of him peeking out.:lol

Awesome! I'm eagerly awaiting mine now. The only gripe I have about this figure from pictures I've seen is the neck of the cloak. It looks really weird being small like that. Hopefully there is a pose or two that hide that flaw.

Awesome idea about putting him behind a curtain. Might be a good idea to make a 1/6th scale curtain setup for him. Glad you're happy with him makes me more excited to get mine. :hi5:

checking on the neck design, the head comes with shroud/cloak/hood. costume covers up the neck part. the body he is on, has a sculpted neck pretty much like the mask body.

my package came with lots of freebies too. some jap movie posters, japanese women's mag, some brochures, and a couple 7-eleven junk mails. i only got a bag of sand from my mask figure, mind you. :lol

checking on the neck design, the head comes with shroud/cloak/hood. costume covers up the neck part. the body he is on, has a sculpted neck pretty much like the mask body.

my package came with lots of freebies too. some jap movie posters, japanese women's mag, some brochures, and a couple 7-eleven junk mails. i only got a bag of sand from my mask figure, mind you. :lol

Those are some weird freebies, lol. Never would have guessed. Now I'll feel cheated if I don't get a Japenese women's magazine. :rotfl Post some pictures!!

Can't say I'm surprised at the ____ing stupid douchery in this thread. Maybe we should go talk ____ in a certain other customizer's thread and even the odds again, hmm? :huh

now i have less than 8 hours of sleep time for taking these pics and fiddling around with this fellow.
here's the box art:
DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

as you can see, its more fancy compared to the mask package.

some fun shots while at it.
DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain.
DSC_0743.jpg

"You forgot the first rule of remakes. Don't ____ with the original!" :yess:

*...yeah, i liked scream 4. better than 2 and 3 even.lolz

demmit, i got dust on my sensor. have to clean up my cam after seeing that. no sleep for the wicked. :slap

Back