Wolverine Origins Weapon XI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would share a custom Im working on. I know this incarnation was not very well received and to be honest, I would have to agree but I was hired to make this and so I wasn't about to say no. Im making progress but I still have a ways to go.

The head as you might have guessed is an HT T1000 that I have reworked and will continue to tweak. The scaring is way too rough but the base is down and so its going to get refined. I also need to trim away the head above the ears to give him that hair under a bald-cap look like the movie has. :wink1: :cuckoo:

IMG_20110730_213710.jpg

Body is a HT Bruce. The blades are stainless steel that I have fabricated. Pants are custom built by me. They still need more work but I think I have the pattern figured out so the next pair should be good. Basic clothing for these are pretty tough. My hat goes off to all the customizers here that build their own. Shoes are from the HT Kevin figure that I have cut down to shoes instead of boots and the repainted.

IMG_20110730_213505.jpg

IMG_20110730_210939.jpg

IMG_20110730_213628.jpg

IMG_20110730_215505.jpg

IMG_20110730_215516.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. With all the other Wolverine movie bashes seems appropriate.

Honestly before i read who it was i knew just by the PIC cause that's how good this looks!I especially like the metal blades!How did you make them?^_^

Thanks comrades. I have had a request for some parts, so if anyone is interested I am willing to sell parts up to the full figure if you want.

CeemOr- I bought some stainless strip metal, scribed, cut, sanded and polished. Pretty straight forward.

Got the pants pattern down now and I hope to have this figure wrapped up this week. Ill keep posting progress.

that is looking awesome!!! love the stainless steel baldes! those add a HT feel to it since wolvy also had the real metal claws

Got the head sculpt finished. Still have a touch of clean-up before I recast but I think I got the jaw line and Reynolds bulbous dome right. If anyone wants a copy I have started casting in flesh color resin so painting is a lot easier. I will sell unpainted casts for $40 shipped in the US and $45 shipped outside. These will come pre-drilled for a HT Lee body.

IMG_20110805_195232.jpg

Back