• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Premium Formats for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Need to free up some display space, so some of my PFs will have to go.

They all come with their original art box and are in displayed, but mint condition, unless otherwise noted. I only ship to Canada and the US. I have +75 feedback on this forum, so deal with ease. I prefer paypal payment as "gift" or add 3%. Shipping insurance will be included and a tracking number for US freaks.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

SOLD Indiana Jones (Raiders Version) $310 SHIPPED

IMG_1605.jpg

SOLD

Darth Vader EXCLUSIVE $410 SHIPPED
This statue has had the right mouthpiece removed by the original owner for movie accuracy (Please see attached image). Also, the plastic shoulder armor has been cracked on the right side and re-glued. Keep in mind that this damage is covered by both his robe and cape and can’t be seen when on display. The exclusive droid also has some chips on the top. Either then that, Vader looks good and he fully lights up.

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Movie Still showing removed mouthpiece.

anewhope88ux.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Balsquat’s Premium Format Retail or LESS! Sale

SOLD

Robocop PF EXCLUSIVE $300 + shipping
SOLD

T-800 Terminator EXCLUSIVE $370
SOLD

Sean Connery James Bond PF (Black Tux) $270 Shipped
SOLD

Last edited:

Dude, say it ain't so. Why are you selling them all?

:lol No worries dude. I am not going anywhere. I just need to clear things up a bit. Trying to avoid duplication in my collection, rather then canceling new pre-orders. I have (or will soon) have all these characters represented in my collection one way or another. I am still keeping my Conan PF, unless Hot Toys tells me otherwise :wink1:

:lol No worries dude. I am not going anywhere. I just need to clear things up a bit. Trying to avoid duplication in my collection, rather then canceling new pre-orders. I have (or will soon) have all these characters represented in my collection one way or another. I am still keeping my Conan PF, unless Hot Toys tells me otherwise :wink1:

Ah, gotchya! Good call. Believe me even I at one time had to narrow things down and pretty much for the same reason. Its a smart move. You end up appreciating that one piece alot more.

Ah, gotchya! Good call. Believe me even I at one time had to narrow things down and pretty much for the same reason. Its a smart move. You end up appreciating that one piece alot more.

Thanks bro, it's one of the harder things to do as a collector, but I know it's for the best. I have been doing this for over 3 years now and feel like a little purging can only help my collection at this point.

PS- I would love to see updated pics of your whole collection and movie room when you get a chance.

Back