Is Winter Coming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would be very interested in a Game of Thrones series of figures, and considering the number of characters in the books/show, I imagine it could turn into a very large line.

Anyone else interested?

amazing idea! the series is amazing. I would be particularly interested in the dragons :)

i just finished reading a clash of kings (yes I am reading the books after watching the HBO series) i can't put these books down. I was blown away when I read the LOTR books in high school. now almost in my 30's i am having the same experience with the songs of fire and ice series. if they make collectibles of this series i am definately down.

that is a shame Darklord :( HBO is producing the other seasons as well of all the books so I am sure if figures were made they would be HOT! The book series is LORT but more blood and no annoying Hobbits :)

I would be interested, but I know somebody is already making busts that are available on Entertainment Earth. One challenge would be that there aren't many supernatural figures to be sculpted with this line, so likenesses would have to be on-point with the HBO actors if it were to be based on the show's interpretation.

I'm a confused why this would be unlikely, but my wallet and my wife thank you. I doubt I would be able to resist LotR-style maquettes from the Game of Thrones license.

Lord Stark sitting on the Iron throne would make an amazing maquette, I'd definitely buy that. The end scene of season 1 with Dany would also be a great maqette. There are a lot of characters to choose from, obviously they wouldn't have to do them all.

If only these weren't unlikely. I would much rather see some stuff from Sideshow than GG.

I'd buy a few of the characters, my favourites from the books as well as the series. It would also depend on the format that they will produce for them.

Back