• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX06 JACK SPARROW Custom/Marmit SPECTREMAN/BOBA FETT 1:4 Helmet Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHaleyArt

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prices include domestic shipping (lower48). Paypal only. No holds. Prices firm.
Jack Sparrow Custom DX06
SOLD
Comes exactly as shown. Just some of what was done:

• Custom DX06 Jack. Made to look more like the COTBP Version.
  • Hair was tinted darker as are his eye liner.
  • Custom Cloth bandana with beads/doubloon.
  • Bits of thread added to front/back of hair.
  • Medicom Vest with hand sewn HT recolored buttons.

Other:
  • Both face portraits are included. They are just as easily switched out as they were before the bandana mod.
  • 2 Hats. The original DX06 Hat and the older HT Hat that has been hollowed out so that it easily fits atop of the head (I think this one looks much better).
  • 2 Swords. The original DX metal sword and the Medicom (use if in scabbard).

Does NOT include STAND or BOX. It will be very well packed for shipping. Price is FIRM and reasonable considering the work done and the figure itself.

In addition, these are the other hands not already on the figure:

Last edited:
Re: Indy Raiders Ex & Boba PF Ex Custom Painted by McHaley

SPECTREMAN Marmit DX (version that includes Wrist Blades).
Pictures coming soon!
$200 domestic. $250 international

SOLD Forum member Natty's 1/4 Boba Fett Helmet kit for SSC PF. I'll never get around to putting it together. Modeling skills needed.

Last edited:

Gorgeous Mark, so cool. Any luck with the Indy Celebration?

p.s.-You should be doing posters for MONDO.

Gorgeous Mark, so cool. Any luck with the Indy Celebration?

p.s.-You should be doing posters for MONDO.
Thanks. Don't know what's happening with Indy Celebration. I thought we where going to do something at Star Wars Fan Days...but nothing formal is on the books. I think individual artists will try to do some 30th anniversary stuff. I'll do something for it again at 2012's Star Wars C6.

Oh man! SPECTACULAR work! I love Indy and Boba Fett! If I had the money, I'd snap up the Indy today! :(

You're an incredible artist! :wave

Good luck with your sale on Indy!

Are you trading? PM if so.

Congrats on the sale..but why did you paint the helmet as ESB instead of ROTJ?

Congrats on the sale..but why did you paint the helmet as ESB instead of ROTJ?
A couple of reasons. I never thought I'd sell this and it was my preferred battle damage pattern...Changing the other armor pieces/colors for ROTJ didn't have to have an explanation or reason in the movie...but the change in battle damage to the helmet was just weird. I thought the ROTJ battle damage had a 'painted on' and less natural look than the ESB. Here's an interesting fact: The ESB stunt helmet WAS used in ROTJ. I'm not talking about the special editions...I'm talking about the Original...during the explosion on the skiff and right before Fett uses his grappling rope on Luke. So....in a way it is accurate and (I think) caters to the purists. Proof below:
Boba-Fett-Stunt3.jpg

Boba-Fett-STUNT.jpg

I agree on the fact I like the ESB helmet better...also Fett's Jetpack was already damaged in Jabba's palace before it actually happened on the Skiff.

Back