1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I give. He does look Asian from some POVs 😂
How is this video not getting stricken for copyright? Must EVERYTHING TW does be friggin shady as hell? Wish they’d clean up their act!

Well, similar to my videos/channel, you need to hit a certain threshold before you can start monetizing your videos. When YT introduced that requirement a few years back, I said eff it and in my reviews I featured the OST from the property the figure was from, as opposed to using only 10-15 seconds to get around the copyright. That channel only has 1.3K subs and I’m assuming not enough viewership to start monetizing.

And nah, they’ll never clean up their act. The way they’re operating, it’s like Adam Sandler’s character in “Uncut Gems”…they just can’t help themselves from getting deeper into their mess.

I did a quick little paint over of Fury. Just removed the scars and hair. Already looks much more like Mace!

View attachment 703759

IMG_2534.jpeg

Thank you for doing this.

We need to demand better. HT keeps getting away with s*** like this.

View attachment 703800

Thank you for doing this.

We need to demand better. HT keeps getting away with s*** like this.
it’s a real shame too b/c they had been doing SO well with AA characters and characters of color: Reva, Valkyrie, Shuri, Fennec. Maybe it’s just the AA men they can’t nail: Gideon, Mace, Falcon, Black Panther. But they’ve had some wins in that category too: Lando, Fury…this sheit is mind numbing 🙃

it’s a real shame too b/c they had been doing SO well with AA characters and characters of color: Reva, Valkyrie, Shuri, Fennec. Maybe it’s just the AA men they can’t nail: Gideon, Mace, Falcon, Black Panther. But they’ve had some wins in that category too: Lando, Fury…this sheit is mind numbing 🙃

For as much as I can’t stand the people running HT…the company can every now and then release honest to god good to great figures, like the ones you mentioned. As for why not all figures are bangers? Who knows. I wish I knew the answer to this.

Maybe there are cosmic forces at play. If HT releases TOO many 10 out of 10s within a year, it’ll create an imbalance in the cosmos, therefore releasing Cthulhu from the depths and destroy the galaxy…and the only thing holding it back is HT and their inconsistency…

i still have my master saber mace windu that head sculpt looks better the this. just have to grab some stuff from this release to make this look awesome.

There was 1 saber master I put in my eBay cart a few days ago. I checked today, sold. Along with the other 2 Iistings I saw.

hopefully HT’s crappy figure results in more customs.

This is the most convincing post on maybe cancelling this figure after all. Wow.
I realized how good the Fury sculpt is as I was painting over it. The quality difference between them is pretty staggering. There's really no justification. Comparing the two, I think most people would assume the Mace sculpt was the one from 2015. Modifying the earlier sculpt would have been smart- cheaper and less labor intensive than making a new one. HT has absolutely no qualms about reusing sculpts, so why they didn't in this instance is a mystery.

There was 1 saber master I put in my eBay cart a few days ago. I checked today, sold. Along with the other 2 Listings I saw.

hopefully HT’s crappy figure results in more customs.
i bought mine a couple of years ago. i put that figure on the hot toys nick fury body. there is one more toy works i saw on ebay just now

Last edited:
i bought mine a couple of years ago. i put that figure on the hot toys nick fury body. there is one more toy works i saw on ebay just now

Yeah but it’s like…$230 before taxes and shipping 😫

The more I think about it, I feel like I ordered one when it came out a while ago…there’s no way I can verify that now since my storage is pretty intense at the moment…but I DO know I have SSc’s mace, and I’m pretty content with that.

Yeah but it’s like…$230 before taxes and shipping 😫

The more I think about it, I feel like I ordered one when it came out a while ago…there’s no way I can verify that now since my storage is pretty intense at the moment…but I DO know I have SSc’s mace, and I’m pretty content with that.
i don`t know the ssc mace isn't anywhere as good as this toy works with some upgrades to it it will look just as good or a little better than the hot toys

i don`t know the ssc mace isn't anywhere as good as this toy works with some upgrades to it it will look just as good or a little better than the hot toys

Oh I’m fully aware the SSC mace is DATED AF 🤣. But the saber master, while a much better choice than HT “Make Windoo”, I can’t drop $230 (before shipping and taxes) on it.

When it was going for $180-$190, that was the sweet spot. I’m kicking myself for not pulling the trigger.

Back