1/6 Premier Toys - The Warlord (Mad Max Immortan Joe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep going back and forth to get him to go with my Wasteland Ranger...convince me otherwise! 😆

Arrived a couple of days ago. Quick shot with a bit of product added to the hair and little else done straight out of the box. There was some sticky tape on on the chains to hold them steady during shipping, not sure if the mask has more paint on the teeth? Might be some other minor changes for this second run. Still need give him a good going over and such, but figured I'd get something posted before I dick with anything too much in case anyone wants to compare to the first run.

Very, very happy to get him, absolutely amazing respresentation of such an original character design.
View attachment 701966
Looks great. Mines just arrived. Haven’t really ever had to style hair before as always had sculpted figures. Any tips going into it?

Looks great. Mines just arrived. Haven’t really ever had to style hair before as always had sculpted figures. Any tips going into it?
Just go slow and use a comb lightly. You will lose some hair but I only lost a small amount. Try and comb a little bit of gell in an up and under from the base of the neck type movement. Then you can style it a little easier as it will sit more naturally. I haven't done that yet on mine, but it will alleviate a lot of the sticking out sideways hair you often get. Or make sure some hair is placed to obscure it from the top.

As I don't have normal/comb-able hair I find it quite the rewarding novelty combing my figures' hair.

Back