EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star-trek-worf.gif
star-trek-the-next-generation.gif

Met Levar Burton & Jonathan Frakes this weekend at "Trekonderoga"

Was a pretty cool event. Frakes is hillarious and Levar was just such a deep, inspiring person.

Got both of their autographs on "Admiral Picard" Exo cards i got on ebay (blacked out the admiral picard w/ a sharpiee).

Wish Geordi had shipped sooner :(

Met Levar Burton & Jonathan Frakes this weekend at "Trekonderoga"

Was a pretty cool event. Frakes is hillarious and Levar was just such a deep, inspiring person.

Got both of their autographs on "Admiral Picard" Exo cards i got on ebay (blacked out the admiral picard w/ a sharpiee).

Wish Geordi had shipped sooner :(

Oh cool! I met the guy who runs Trekconderoga on the Star Trek cruise. I'd love to go, but Ticonderoga is tough for me to get to from Miami. Still, I'm salivating at the idea of seeing that TOS bridge.
Did you get any pics from it?

Oh cool! I met the guy who runs Trekconderoga on the Star Trek cruise. I'd love to go, but Ticonderoga is tough for me to get to from Miami. Still, I'm salivating at the idea of seeing that TOS bridge.
Did you get any pics from it?
I went a couple years ago and I live in Florida. If you fly into Burlington, VT its a short drive (little over a hour) to Ticonderoga. Plus you are near the Ben and Jerrys factory, and Burlington Bear factory if you have kids, and like ice cream.

If you can go I HIGHLY suggest going. It's a amazing experience. Closest you will come to being on the Enterprise.

I went a couple years ago and I live in Florida. If you fly into Burlington, VT its a short drive (little over a hour) to Ticonderoga. Plus you are near the Ben and Jerrys factory, and Burlington Bear factory if you have kids, and like ice cream.

If you can go I HIGHLY suggest going. It's a amazing experience. Closest you will come to being on the Enterprise.

I had a choice between that and the Creation con in Nashville in September. I picked the Nashville one, mostly because Terry Matalas is doing a screenwriting workshop there and it might be my best chance to get my foot in the door for being on a Trek writer's room.
Plus, I can use that as a tax write-off ;)
Next year I will put an emphasis on going. Thanks for letting me know the best place to fly into. I was trying to figure out how to drive there from NYC or maybe Buffalo. I'm not familiar with the area at all.

1716330986474.jpeg

His facebook- "Geordi's lower lip needs to be lighter in color than his upper while Neelix is missing his 3 Dots at his left eyebrow (thanks to a Trek fan advises)."

The Geordi looks better than the photos so I think I do see a really good improvement from taht prototype to this.
I appreciate the level of detail about the lip. And I appreciate how much EXO has grown and how much better they've got at the sculpts and paint. I hate Nelix but that is GOOD (I know some people hate the expression).

But I hate to say it, I'm glad they "practiced" on Voyager where a few didn't look that great... because it seems to be going extremely well with all these latest ones... and I don't like VOY that much... heh...

On the other hand, VOY is MY favorite after TOS & the only figures I'm not entirely happy with is Paris & Chakotay-

Anyways: keep up amazing work Nanjin, You're the freakin' best! 🖖

Back