Sideshow Captain Rex Premium Format 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided I'm out on this one. If they do a 1/4 Fett statue this well, I'd probably get sucked in at this price point but I just "like", don't "love" Rex, so this falls into the unnecessary category. Space is becoming an equal factor to $ and at this point this is a space eater. Now, if I decide to sell a couple of other statues to make a 2 for 1 trade, I might put this one back on the table...

I've decided I'm out on this one. If they do a 1/4 Fett statue this well, I'd probably get sucked in at this price point but I just "like", don't "love" Rex, so this falls into the unnecessary category. Space is becoming an equal factor to $ and at this point this is a space eater. Now, if I decide to sell a couple of other statues to make a 2 for 1 trade, I might put this one back on the table...
Sux but all of above; and I really admire this piece but was never in the market for it. I can only afford/squeeze in the top ones on my list and sometimes not even that. :monkey2

These days IMO folks need to be really sure - unless you are pretty comfortable. It's worth having just as a great SW piece.

Sux but all of above; and I really admire this piece but was never in the market for it. I can only afford/squeeze in the top ones on my list and sometimes not even that. :monkey2

These days IMO folks need to be really sure - unless you are pretty comfortable. It's worth having just as a great SW piece.

You make a good point, with rising costs and space probably becoming an issue for all of us here as we get older. (98% of my collection might be in storage in 4-6 months as I go back to school and move closer for it).

I've sold 4 statues (2 Star Wars, 2 Non), a bunch of Hasbro stuff and will begin dipping into my Gentle Giant stuff to focus my collection, but also create funds for Rex and Mace.

I'm now bouncing back and forth on selling the original Ben Kenobi Mythos to get the new PF.

Back