SSR The Bat Returns 2.0 aka “1/6 The Dark Knight Returns 2.0”…

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received from Kit both versions. Apart from a small dissapointment (the box in black version came damaged from factory, and the paint of the headsculpt came also damaged), my first impression of the figure is good. Here some thoughts:
- The body proportions are perfect. It is difficult to articulate, but it represents the depiction perfectly.
- Headsculpts are good. I even think that Blue version has a different smirk than Black version.
- Hands are ok. They are casted in soft plastic (kind of rubber) which make them look a bit cheap (batarangs won´t break, that for sure...) I know it is custom job, but for the price... well I don´t know.
- Boots proportions are good. The material feels also weird. Paintjob is too flat, and it needs some extra weathering.
- Rifle is very simple, but I didn´t expect differently.
- Interchangable chest signals are nicely thought and good executed.
- Wayne sculpt (Deluxe) is good. I like it. I will try to play it on my Hot Toys Armoured.
- Box is very beautiful (if you are lucky to receive it undamaged). Not a shoe box, but more like a Hot Toys DX.
- I don´t like much the gap between headsculpt and plastic cowl-neck. In the blue version, by the way, the color of this piece does not much with the headsculpt and cape.

Overall, I am happy with this, specially because I have been waiting for this a looong time. If I have to choose between both versions, well... I won´t tell you which one!

Back