Syndicate Collectibles - 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everyone is digging their Pumpkinhead statues. My pal Tom Woodruff Jr, (the guy who co-built the suit and acted in it) let me scan his copy of the head from the movie and I took measurements off the actual suit. So its pretty dang accurate, which was my issue with the other Pumpkinheads on the market. They were cool statues but didnt look like him.

Its unlikely. In general im not planning on doing many statues. I feel i checked that box off my bucket list. Im more into action figures these days. Probably do one or two statues per year.
Any potential for Darkness in action figure form? 😁

Well, I lost my Geometric Designs Pumpkinhead that I had for years to a cat chewing its tail up. so I was glad to get the 1/10th Apex version of this statue. I am also in for the action figure, and Ed Harley too. I hope we get Ole Haggis.

Glad everyone is digging their Pumpkinhead statues. My pal Tom Woodruff Jr, (the guy who co-built the suit and acted in it) let me scan his copy of the head from the movie and I took measurements off the actual suit. So its pretty dang accurate, which was my issue with the other Pumpkinheads on the market. They were cool statues but didnt look like him.

So - please excuse my ignorance - but are you the sculptor of this amazing piece?

Well, I lost my Geometric Designs Pumpkinhead that I had for years to a cat chewing its tail up. so I was glad to get the 1/10th Apex version of this statue. I am also in for the action figure, and Ed Harley too. I hope we get Ole Haggis.

I have the tree base and the church base versions - both in mint condition.

Amazing pieces (as is the Geometric "winged" beastie) - but THIS is in another league :horror (for all sorts of reasons).

. . . My 1:4 "Apex" (3 heads) is currently scheduled to be delivered on Tue 28th :panic:

Well, 1 day later than planned - MASSIVELY heavy and the box is HUGE (36"x30"x21").

It's maybe a bit smaller than the box for the 1:3 Cinemaquette Jungle Hunter, but not as large as the Master Replicas Millenium Falcon.

It took 3 of them to carry this in.

Yeah, that's probably gonna disuade me from getting the big one. Space has forced me to start rotating this crap. The only storage I have left is the attic and trying to get this big stuff up there is tough. Getting the stuff down is even tougher.

It took us 2hrs to make some room + carefully unpack this + assemble (#191 of 400).

Both the original "Syndicate" packing (2 sections of QUALITY/FIRM polystyrene + bags and anti-scuff foam) AND the extra BBTS bubble-wrap and double boxing was PERFECTLY done. Could not have been better. This is the very first "artwork box" that has arrived in perfect conditon in 19 years of collecting.

Once assembled, it is (no pun intended) an absolute BEAST! Per the online pics, it's a great/amazing/spectacular sculpt and design, and while the factory paintwork could have been a bit better, I'm happy with it - and when you look at the prices that the likes of CRIME1 charge, this is a steal !

Adding the church background takes a while to figure out, but the beastie is VERY easy (even inserting the tail). Inserting the 2-part cross into the creatures hand is also tricky. A simple instruction sheet would certainly have helped for the church walls and the cross.

Couple of issues with mine (but nothing drastic):
  1. The angled church wall on the left of the base has some white glue spills, a light-brown paint splodge on the dark brown "wood", and is missing one of the nails (all in the same section!)
  2. Not sure if all the 1:4's are like this (I.E. could be a design flaw rather than just an issue with mine), but the base has just 4 of the little padded support feet, and REALLY needs one at the back of the base (completing a pentagon shape) or it wobbles precariously (was easily fixed by adding one of my own).
All-in-all I am very happy with what has arrived - the design team, sculptors, assembly line and packers deserve a round of applause! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

It took us 2hrs to make some room + carefully unpack this + assemble (#191 of 400).

Both the original "Syndicate" packing (2 sections of QUALITY/FIRM polystyrene + bags and anti-scuff foam) AND the extra BBTS bubble-wrap and double boxing was PERFECTLY done. Could not have been better. This is the very first "artwork box" that has arrived in perfect conditon in 19 years of collecting.

Once assembled, it is (no pun intended) an absolute BEAST! Per the online pics, it's a great/amazing/spectacular sculpt and design, and while the factory paintwork could have been a bit better, I'm happy with it - and when you look at the prices that the likes of CRIME1 charge, this is a steal !

Adding the church background takes a while to figure out, but the beastie is VERY easy (even inserting the tail). Inserting the 2-part cross into the creatures hand is also tricky. A simple instruction sheet would certainly have helped for the church walls and the cross.

Couple of issues with mine (but nothing drastic):
  1. The angled church wall on the left of the base has some white glue spills, a light-brown paint splodge on the dark brown "wood", and is missing one of the nails (all in the same section!)
  2. Not sure if all the 1:4's are like this (I.E. could be a design flaw rather than just an issue with mine), but the base has just 4 of the little padded support feet, and REALLY needs one at the back of the base (completing a pentagon shape) or it wobbles precariously (was easily fixed by adding one of my own).
All-in-all I am very happy with what has arrived - the design team, sculptors, assembly line and packers deserve a round of applause! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Glad you dig it! Apologies for the any imperfections. And yes i def should have included an instruction sheet. I just forgot!

Glad you dig it! Apologies for the any imperfections. And yes i def should have included an instruction sheet. I just forgot!

I appreciate the apology, but (to quote from my fave movie - Predator 2) . . . "**it 'appens" .

The bugs are easy fixes, and if BBTS want to replace the damaged part or give me a partial discount . . . that's fine . . . and if they don't . . . THAT'S fine too.

Absence of "instruction sheet" just resulted in assembly taking a bit longer - no biggy.

Just send through a signed personalised plaque or offer to buy me a beer the next time you are in Vancouver BC and we'll call it settled :)

Seriously though - I just love this to death (no intended connection to the movie :lol ).

Last edited:
Back