threezero is expanding the 1:6 GI JOE line for 2022!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to produce heavy hitters to pay for the license tho as Baroness would fly off the shelves if they make her gorgeous like she should be. Baroness and Zartan are what I'm hoping for next and on the Joe side, Scarlett and Duke and Flint would be my next wants. Then I can relax a little lol. But really... I want my main Cobra team complete first. Would love Tomax and Xamot after Zartan and Baroness. Yes, Shipwreck would be great too

Has anyone tried mixing parts or hybriding with the old Sideshow Destro?
No. I've owned both Sideshow Destro and Threezero Destro and Threezero Destro wins by miles. The necklace on TZ is soft and flexible rubber/plastic but looks fantastic--better than the Sideshow necklace imo. The gun holster is plastic and looks better than Sideshow's but just be careful of the thin red plastic strap that goes over the holster. It's fragile and similar to Sideshow Baroness's fragile holster strap.

As for the other accessories, the 3Z 's again are better. The ONLY thing I miss from Sideshow Destro are his weapons case, the paper folder with blueprints and the chain with the key. I also liked his Desert Eagle gun. Everything else on Threezero's Destro is vastly superior., so no need to customize imo.

Sideshow Destro is now more than ten years old and our technology in sculpting has become a lot better over time -- hopefully you'll love 3Z Destro. He looks GREAT in hand and his accessories are pretty awesome too. If I still had Sideshow Destro I would sell the fig by itself loose, buy 3Z Destro but keep the Sideshow accessories to add them to the 3z Destro accessories -- if ever you have the urge to have some Cobra diorama fun. Hope this helped :)

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1715737351481.jpg
FB_IMG_1715737358326.jpg

Well, that PDD Destro looks pretty amazing but I'd REALLY like them to do Zartan and Baroness OR a fabric retro all-white outfit Storm Shadow. Nice details on Cobra Commander too but c'mon, where's the beautiful Baroness and Zartan already?!

Back