1/6 Hot Toys - Loki - God Loki Figure (Artisan Edition & Regular Sculpted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3gaNXc3.gif

Ugh. Why do I keep doing this to myself? :p

Got mine. What was the estimate on Sideshow's allotment? 1500? I was #2356 in line so a bunch of ppl must have jumped out of line.

I actually got in and was going to buy the Artisan edition, but Sideshow wouldn't apply their own payment plan (even though it was offered). Screw them - If I decide I need this I'll get the regular version cheaper elsewhere.

Last edited:
I was actually got in and was going to buy the Artisan edition, but Sideshow wouldn't apply their own payment plan (even though it was offered). Screw them - If I decide I need this I'll get the regular version cheaper elsewhere.
Go forward a step and then back to the cart. Worked for me on the gold trooper

I snagged an Artisan, this will be my one and only Marvel figure. I really loved the show and I think this will go good in a detolf with Jack Sparrow and Joker.

Wow, didn't know I was going to preorder this figure when I woke up this morning.

I also had the issue with the payment plan, but I have ben able to retroactively apply the payment plan after the deposit is credited on previous orders, so I went with the full plan for this for now.

Price difference just for rooted hair is insane. Happy for those that prefer rooted though and were able to get it!

I tried. Waitlisted. Not that irate was kinda on the fence whether I wanted this version at all.

I got the last one I think. I was stuck in a loop getting "cart-jacked" --SS this time was extra buggy. I didn't give up and secured both, with Artisan at the end. Jump on the waitlist if you really want him, the hype will die down and peeps will have to pay at ship time--there is still a chance. Congrats to all that secured him!

Back