1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a shot of this with the Sarge? I'm interested in seeing how stark the difference in coloring is since it wasn't immediately recognizable from SSC's promos.

Here ya go Mike. The commander is more lemon yellow while the sarge is more split pea green. Very different.

5962355922_19b4ce0e4b.jpg

Hi all, I moved from phoenix to portland oregon seven years ago.

Lucky. :wave

Anyone have a shot of this with the Sarge? I'm interested in seeing how stark the difference in coloring is since it wasn't immediately recognizable from SSC's promos.

I could make that happen...when I get home, have the childens fed, give them baths, do the dishes, and then snap a pic. Deakarella.

the one with the moustache??:rotfl

Haw-haw. :rotfl

The weathering looks great.

I'd like to see SS re-release the original Clone Trooper with the new body suit and weathering.

I got it today, looks nice next to the others.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

My son got a NECA Perseus today from TRU for less then $4.00, He wanted me to put a pic up for him, he is so much like me.

IMG_0213.jpg

Last edited:

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

My son got a NECA Perseus today from TRU for less then $4.00, He wanted me to put a pic up for him, he is so much like me.

IMG_0213.jpg

I can remember when I was a kid I had the original Perseus and Pegasus toys from the first film...

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for sharing the collection , the Medicom Red Clone Captain sticks out like a sore thumb with the SS stuff, hopefully SS
will release the Red one next year.

Thanks to all those who posted pics of the awesome yellow clone commander so far! SSC do a great job with the Phase 1s, & this guy is the stand out above the other ranks IMO.

Really good value with this one too, extra hands & feet - plus a good price. Can't wait for mine to arrive!! :)

For some reason, I missed PPO on this guy! I like the pics of all them clones you guys attached. Think I will pick this one up!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing the collection , the Medicom Red Clone Captain sticks out like a sore thumb with the SS stuff, hopefully SS
will release the Red one next year.

It does stand out, but I got him for $35 shipped, He will work until next years SDCC, I am sure that will be SS exclusive. Congrats to all who got this figure, I still can't believe its in stock on SS's website.

Back