All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this was the cause for the shipping delay in handing the item off to DHL to ship despite making the shipping labels already?
"We're reaching out to everyone who purchased an X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Limited Edition and Regular Edition in regard to a potential defect that may or may not have affected your order. The potential defect may affect one or more of the eye placements on the Rogue portraits.​
Our team is working with the manufacturer to gauge the extent of the issue and rest assured we are seeking a resolution.​
If you've ordered this figure and noticed this defect on any of the portraits, please reach out using our form, confirm your shipping address, and we'll be happy to set up a free replacement order.​
Thank you for your patience, dedication to this line, and helping our team strive to bring the highest quality collectible to your shelves.​
Thanks again,​
Your friends at Mondo"​
Hmm perhaps but it still notes that if we received a bad portrait than we should fill out the form..it didn't say that they are sending out portraits to everyone

Hmm perhaps but it still notes that if we received a bad portrait than we should fill out the form..it didn't say that they are sending out portraits to everyone

I'm guessing they were trying to figure out what to do and the extent of the error and held off shipping, but now decided to just ship them and have people contact them for replacements.

There's 4 headsculpts with eyes in the LE, would be insane if all of them had wonky eyes 😅

I'm guessing they were trying to figure out what to do and the extent of the error and held off shipping, but now decided to just ship them and have people contact them for replacements.

There's 4 headsculpts with eyes in the LE, would be insane if all of them had wonky eyes 😅
most likely the winking portrait will be ok considering one eye is closed. I think the neutral was the most affected as the angry face wasn't as bad. But ya..it would be bad if most of all be impacted lol.

Rogue finally shipped today.

I see on facebook and youtube some people got theirs earlier though. And there's definitely some wonky looking eye positions.

Rogue finally shipped today.

I see on facebook and youtube some people got theirs earlier though. And there's definitely some wonky looking eye positions.
Yep definitely make sure to check yours and if any issues to contact mondo through their contact form for replacements for the portraits

Not just the eyes, my figure has pretty bad lips.

img

I don't do a lot of Mondo, but so far...
Wolverine -- unopened
She-Ra --flattened nose, received replacement head
He-man--break apart torso, received new body + $50 coupon
Harley -- good
Teela ---????

So, I opened four different Mondo figures and three needed new parts.

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but the He-Man issue may have been a blessing because I think the body can be repaired and used with the alternate armor.

Last edited:
This is disappointing to see. I got mine in yesterday. Normally I like to wait until I can carve out some time to open and set up my figures, but looks like I need to open it and do a quick head check now though

Not just the eyes, my figure has pretty bad lips.

img

I don't do a lot of Mondo, but so far...
Wolverine -- unopened
She-Ra --flattened nose, received replacement head
He-man--break apart torso, received new body + $50 coupon
Harley -- good
Teela ---????

So, I opened four different Mondo figures and three needed new parts.

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but the He-Man issue may have been a blessing because I think the body can be repaired and used with the alternate armor.

The nose sculpt looks off and crooked too. What happened during the factory production.

They're aware of the issue and have already offered replacements for people who got a bad sculpt. Not sure what the replacements look like though.

The nose sculpt looks off and crooked too. What happened during the factory production.
I don't know what's going on with that. It's possible the off center lips are making it worse. I took multiple photos to determine if it was my camera angle. All are looking crooked.

Any opinions on this one. I don't know if the eyes are too far apart or if that's how they were meant to be. Headband paint on the edges isn't too crisp at this price point. Unfortunately I was forgetting to order and was literally a minute late for the exclusive.

IMG-20240529-210758105-BURST001.jpg

Any opinions on this one. I don't know if the eyes are too far apart or if that's how they were meant to be. Headband paint on the edges isn't too crisp at this price point. Unfortunately I was forgetting to order and was literally a minute late for the exclusive.

This is how the black paint on my Wolverine figure looked. The edges were "fuzzy".

If you compare with the images from mondo shop I'd say they are a too wide. It's not horrible mind you but not what was promised so I'd ask for replacement.
1717164999160.png

Back