All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have brought a jacket

5UEyAiZ.jpg

I love how the War Machine Punisher that was never officially revealed by Hasbro has made its way to many youtube channels with all of their reviews going up just a day apart and all act so surprised lol

Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a difference between GS Punisher War Machine and the big brand. Why does everyone want the GS version :dunno

Big brand?

You talking about Camo Punisher vs WM Punisher?

saw YouTube videos of people spotting the punisher War machine at Target, Walmart etc, but then they say they want the GS version

Just saw that the Walmart exclusive 80th Captain America figure is available again. I saw that it comes with two headsculpts but they both look the same to me. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two?

saw YouTube videos of people spotting the punisher War machine at Target, Walmart etc, but then they say they want the GS version

There was some confusion some were saying that WM Punisher is a GS exclusive but it?s not.

But there are 2 new Punishers.

Camo
WM

Neither are exclusives.

Just saw that the Walmart exclusive 80th Captain America figure is available again. I saw that it comes with two headsculpts but they both look the same to me. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two?

One is the so called Alex Ross head.

The A is different, wings are different and amount of jaw showing is different.

Last edited:
One is the so called Alex Ross head.

The A is different, wings are different and amount of jaw showing is different.

Thanks for the clarification, jye4ever! I kept looking at the images and could have sworn that they were exactly the same!

A pic of the rumored retro Deadpool finally popped up...

Retro-Deadpool__scaled_800.jpg

Looks to be slightly darker red and with weapons the boxed figure should've come with...

War Machine Punisher up at slow pokes BBTS for Dec release lol

It?s always good just to PO as a back up plan incase Target/Walmart/GS don?t pan out for you.

Thank you for the worry free cancellations BBTS lol.

My Cowboy Logan arrived today from Hasbro Pulse. I love Wolverine, but I can use a break on Wolvie figures for awhile.
No really, Hasbro ... I'm good.

A pic of the rumored retro Deadpool finally popped up...

View attachment 467480

Looks to be slightly darker red and with weapons the boxed figure should've come with...

The packaging for that DP looks cool, I'm digging the retro styling.

That grey Hulk would make a great base for a Doomsday custom. (Sorry for bringing up DC in the Marvel section :chase)

I love my local GS.

They?re holding a WM Punisher and Giant Man for me without me even having to PO. :yess:

I even picked up the NECA Halloween 2 there this week.

I love it that they?re increasing their action figure stock I don?t mind the higher price.

32ba3b56535b0cdb41e10d54db03f9a7.jpg

Last edited:
Back