Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahahah that warrants the caption "WHOS YOUR DADDY!?"

Great sabre shots EF! Thanks, I really think this Anakin is made for sabre posing, can't wait for Obi, gonna rock da house!

Those are some awesome pics!!! Too bad my Anakin arrived today with some Predators, and since I couldn't be here to sign for them, all three boxes went back to FedEx...Arrgh. Oh well, delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, and I can leave a signed note, but it will be playtime after work!

EVILFACE said:
anakin3.JPG

That will teach you to refer to me as GEISHA MANNAKIN SKYWALKER!!! Ungrateful brat!!

My hands are shakey. My palms are cold and sweaty. I am seeing garden gnomes crawling on the ceiling...

Yup. I am in Ani withdrawl. Someone post some new pics, stat!

Did anyone else have any glue on the back of their Jedi Holoprojector? Mine has what appears to be glue to hold it in the package. Any care to comment?
theverse

rohandove said:
He needs a lot of work, lips and arm to start... but overall I am happy with him.

Looks great, thanks for the pics, please post some more when you have him ready for some serious sabre rattling!

Ironman1188 said:
Got mine today. Anyone else think his arms are too short? :rotfl
:lol
It's that robotic arm that I can't get over, it's so cool. I decided that I have to display him with it, and I rolled up that sleeve so you can see more than just the hand. Almost makes me wish I had two, one for the glove, one for the arm.

pjam said:
Looks great, thanks for the pics, please post some more when you have him ready for some serious sabre rattling!

Arm is fixed, he can saber rattle since it won't fall off any more :)

Working on hood now...

theverse said:
Did anyone else have any glue on the back of their Jedi Holoprojector? Mine has what appears to be glue to hold it in the package. Any care to comment?
theverse

Yea, a little googone took care of it.

Agent0028 said:
:lol
It's that robotic arm that I can't get over, it's so cool. I decided that I have to display him with it, and I rolled up that sleeve so you can see more than just the hand. Almost makes me wish I had two, one for the glove, one for the arm.

You and Wor-Gar both! I think it's crazy cool too!!!

Back