Aragorn exclusive item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanHelscwing

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Do we know what the exclusive will include?
Elvish blade?
Pipe?
Necklace Arwen gave him?

Ranger cape?
Was that different than the elvish capes given to the fellowship?
Maybe Boromirs gauntlets?

SauronBurger said:
how about a Sauron itself as a bonus?:D

Lord knows there is plenty of Sauron's floating around. :D

I am guessing Arwen pendant as well. The Elven Knife is essential and they would not deprive it from the regular version.

I'm also gonna go with the even star that Arwen gave to him....

Either the Elvish blade (which would need a sheath) or the Evenstar would be pretty significant exclusives for the character in my opinion. Much more important than holo-Sidious was for Anakin, or the skiff blaster for Luke.

Well, if it's the shards then that's book based not movie based as everyone wants to remind people about the likeness these are based on. So I wouldn't think that would be it and the Evenstar well I would expect that to be a feature on both versions. That's why I'm thinking it will be the Elven Cloak.

Edit: His Elvish blade could be it. I would still prefer the Elven Cloak.

Last edited:
SolidLiquidFox said:
...The Elven Knife is essential and they would not deprive it from the regular version.

Depends. If it's a pre-Lothlorien Aragorn, he didn't have the knife yet. So if it is a "Strider" version of Aragorn, I'm going to guess Weathertop Torch or Pipe. If it's not authentic to the movie time line then yes, the knife or Lurtz severed head could be the exclusive. :)

jlcmsu said:
Well, if it's the shards then that's book based not movie based as everyone wants to remind people about the likeness these are based on. So I wouldn't think that would be it and the Evenstar well I would expect that to be a feature on both versions. That's why I'm thinking it will be the Elven Cloak.

Edit: His Elvish blade could be it. I would still prefer the Elven Cloak.

Yeah...it would be great if all the Exclusive versions of the Fellowship 12" figures came with an Elven Cloak. All nine members would look superb lined up together.:rock

MayorOfMichelDelving said:
Yeah...it would be great if all the Exclusive versions of the Fellowship 12" figures came with an Elven Cloak. All nine members would look superb lined up together.:rock

Yeah, they would. With the exception of GTG since he never got one but I'd still prefer that to be the exclusive for the other 8.

MayorOfMichelDelving said:

I don't agree. I think it would look much better if eight members of the Fellowship were in their traditional Fellowship style clothing and one remaining member (let say Pippin for argument sake) was in totally different attire from a different part of the trilogy. That I think would look the best. :p ;) :naughty

Fritz said:
I don't agree. I think it would look much better if eight members of the Fellowship were in their traditional Fellowship style clothing and one remaining member (let say Pippin for argument sake) was in totally different attire from a different part of the trilogy. That I think would look the best. :p ;) :naughty

OK, that made me laugh!!

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, they would. With the exception of GTG since he never got one but I'd still prefer that to be the exclusive for the other 8.

Can't believe i said 9 and not 8 and included Gandalf the Grey:duh

But doesn't Gandalf the White have an Elven Cloak even though he obviously doesn't recieve one as Gandalf the Grey ?.
In the Two Towers we see him definitely wearing a cloak as he leaves Fangorn Forest and entering The Golden Hall.

Back