back to the future anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! A PF Doc would be a dream come true! It'd be an instant sell out! Sideshow please make this!!!!

Yeah, good 12" versions of Marty and Doc are a great idea. I'm not really sure who else would need to be made... Maybe Biff in his various incarnations.

Id probably only get Marty and Doc from the first flick but I think if anyone would do this property it would be Hot Toys. I believe there is a problem with MJF signing off on his likeness and those are the properties HT tends to go for, the ones with finicky actors. :lol

I got the 1:18 scale Deloreans from Sunstar...

Very nice...just have 1 more to get until I have all four...

If a 1/6 Marty and Doc were made, then I would certainly buy them both as long as they were half-way decent looking. One of my very favorite childhood movies.

Yeaa that would be awsome to get some stuff from Hot toys.
marty,doc brown and a 1:6 delorean with working lights would be fantastic.
for now I am happy to own Back To The Future II Diecast model car 1:18 scale die cast by Sun Star - Stainless Steel

deloreanpart2-1.jpg

deloreanpart2-2.jpg

deloreanpart2-3.jpg

deloreanpart2-4.jpg

deloreanpart2-5.jpg

deloreanpart2-6.jpg

deloreanpart2-7.jpg

deloreanpart2-8.jpg

they also make delorean's from part 1 and 3. this models are very detail and they make a nice representation of back to the future in your collection.
I being checking ebay for part 1 and 3 delorean's.
They run for like 34bucs.

Yeaa that would be awsome to get some stuff from Hot toys.
marty,doc brown and a 1:6 delorean with working lights would be fantastic.
for now I am happy to own Back To The Future II Diecast model car 1:18 scale die cast by Sun Star - Stainless Steel

deloreanpart2-1.jpg

deloreanpart2-2.jpg

deloreanpart2-3.jpg

deloreanpart2-4.jpg

deloreanpart2-5.jpg

deloreanpart2-6.jpg

deloreanpart2-7.jpg

deloreanpart2-8.jpg

they also make delorean's from part 1 and 3. this models are very detail and they make a nice representation of back to the future in your collection.
I being checking ebay for part 1 and 3 delorean's.
They run for like 34bucs.

Was one of my grail pieces for many years.

I got the 1:18 scale Deloreans from Sunstar...

Very nice...just have 1 more to get until I have all four...

I have three 1:18 scale BTTF DeLorean time machine cars from Sunstar. One from each movie. They're awesome, and still unopened. "Blackhole" what fourth DeLorean are you talking about? :confused: I have the original, then the one from BTTF 2 with the "Mr. Fusion" processor on the back, and then finally the BTTF 3 one with the whitewalled tires for riding on the train tracks. "Luchador138" I've got that nice BTTF 2 DeLorean too. It's great!

I've been a HUGE fan of Back To The Future since first seeing it in the summer of 1985. I also have the original movie poster with Marty stepping out of the DeLorean signed by the entire cast, producer Steven Spielberg, director Robert Zemeckis, and even Huey Lewis! I love it, and hope to get it nicely framed someday. :D I've wanted good 12" figures of Marty McFly with his skateboard and the "hoverboard" from BTTF 2, Doc Brown with his dog, "Einstein", and even Biff Tannen. Dan Chung's incredible Marty McFly from the above link is the BEST I've ever seen! He's got every single detail of the outfit down, and it looks great. I'm sorry to hear that Michael J. Fox is hard to get permission for his likeness. We've got lots of great head sculptors out there now, someone can come up with a decent head sculpt. I think I saw one from Ada Chan that was really nice a while back.

I'd love for Hot Toys or Sideshow Toys to make at least a Marty and Doc. But in all reality, it's highly doubtful. But we can alway hope, and pray...and beg them! :D

I may try to make a custom Marty McFly someday soon.

Hi, newbie here. I'm glad I found this thread because I've been watching and loving the BTTF trilogy since childhood. It would be nice to see figures made, but I'm happy with the delorean models that have been released over the years. If they were to make 1:6 figures, the only company I'd want doing it would be Hot Toys because they know what they're doin when it comes to making high end collectibles. They could do with BTTF what they did with TDK which is make a series of figures and a vehicle(s). Based on how awsome their bat pod and tumbler came out, I'd love to see what they could do with the delorean (heck, maybe even the train from part 3). Too bad MJF has issues with his likeness being used.

I have three 1:18 scale BTTF DeLorean time machine cars from Sunstar. One from each movie. They're awesome, and still unopened. "Blackhole" what fourth DeLorean are you talking about? :confused: I have the original, then the one from BTTF 2 with the "Mr. Fusion" processor on the back, and then finally the BTTF 3 one with the whitewalled tires for riding on the train tracks. "Luchador138" I've got that nice BTTF 2 DeLorean too. It's great!

I've been a HUGE fan of Back To The Future since first seeing it in the summer of 1985. I also have the original movie poster with Marty stepping out of the DeLorean signed by the entire cast, producer Steven Spielberg, director Robert Zemeckis, and even Huey Lewis! I love it, and hope to get it nicely framed someday. :D I've wanted good 12" figures of Marty McFly with his skateboard and the "hoverboard" from BTTF 2, Doc Brown with his dog, "Einstein", and even Biff Tannen. Dan Chung's incredible Marty McFly from the above link is the BEST I've ever seen! He's got every single detail of the outfit down, and it looks great. I'm sorry to hear that Michael J. Fox is hard to get permission for his likeness. We've got lots of great head sculptors out there now, someone can come up with a decent head sculpt. I think I saw one from Ada Chan that was really nice a while back.

I'd love for Hot Toys or Sideshow Toys to make at least a Marty and Doc. But in all reality, it's highly doubtful. But we can alway hope, and pray...and beg them! :D

I may try to make a custom Marty McFly someday soon.

Find Dan Chung's figure and then commission Chris Howes to do a sculpt hes pretty good.

I'd easily pay big money for a good McFly custom. The ones in the past are close but no cigar even the Dan Chung version left me really wanting better. Not holding my breath on anything official because if MJF were to ease up on his likeness all of a sudden we would have seen other companies pounce on it way before Sideshow even at the announcement phase.

Now if Chris Howes did Marty and Doc I'd buy them in a second but of course his commission list will keep him busy for the next five years. :lol

I have three 1:18 scale BTTF DeLorean time machine cars from Sunstar. One from each movie. They're awesome, and still unopened. "Blackhole" what fourth DeLorean are you talking about? :confused: I have the original, then the one from BTTF 2 with the "Mr. Fusion" processor on the back, and then finally the BTTF 3 one with the whitewalled tires for riding on the train tracks.

The 4th one is the one with the train-track wheels. So there's:

BTTF I with Nuclear Reactor
BTTF III with Mr. Fusion and drop down wheels
BTTF III with white wall tires
BTTF III with train-track wheels

As for the announcement, I would FLIP if it were 12" and/or PF BTTF! Now that we have HT having done Robocop, ALIENS and doing A L I E N and (hopefully soon) Predator 1, Plus SS doing Star Wars 12" and PF, LOTR 12" and PF (Dn't make me cry about the 'dead' 12" line :monkey2) and Indy Jones 12" and PF, the only one's I really, really would love from my childhood is Ghostbusters and BTTF in 12" and PF. Would be fine if it was just Doc and Marty in all their various outfits (1985, 2015, 1955, 1885)...

I don't see it happening though. Much like with Bill Murray and the Ghostbusters license, MJF won't authorize his likeness for BTTF. Maybe he'll change his tune now that companies like SS make 'museum' quality replicas and not 3-3/4" 'action-figures'. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

:banana

Okay, thanks for clarifying those 4 DeLoreans for me "Indiana Fett". Now I know I'm missing the "train track wheels" one from BTTF 3. I have the other three.

Yeah, I'd love an official line of 12" figures from BTTF from Hot Toys or Sideshow. But I may end up trying to get the Michael J. Fox head from Ada Chan, or seeing if Chris Howes can sculpt a Marty and Doc Brown head for me.

As for Ghostbusters, there is a thread here on this board. It's pretty cool. They've already got a Bill Murray as Peter Venkman head done, and another board member is making custom proton packs too. Awesome! :D

Find Dan Chung's figure and then commission Chris Howes to do a sculpt hes pretty good.

I know Chris may be working on a custom head of Lt. Gorman from ALIENS. We're trying to get a few more names on the list for it over in the commission thread. So, I'm not sure when he'd be able to get to a Marty and Doc Brown head. It may be a while.

Yes, I would be all over this too...unfortunately MJF (like Bill Murray) is not too keen on allowing his likeness to be made in plastic form...so it's rather unlikely we'll ever see these. :rolleyes: Although if we did, I'd get 'em... :D

Maybe Hot Toys or Sideshow could donate a significant part of the revenue to Parkinson's disease research? Although I would like to see Back to the Future figures, I might not be interested enough to buy them, but I certainly would if it helped support medical research.

I'd be shocked if in recent times someone hadn't thought of the angle of Parkinsons Research...they even offered Christopher Reeve contributions to Paralysis Research and he bauked.

Back