1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has this right now for the best price with shipping? I know shipping varies, but how much is SS shipping this for the average price in the US?

Somehow after owning it for months I feel that the "best" viewing height for 89 batmobile is eye level (See the curve of the car)as for trumbler aleast knee level.

From Little red dot

I'm in Australia :)

I think if all of your local collectible shops in Australia have this sold out, Sideshow might be your best bet. Cheaper than most ebayers even if you put the shipping on top of the SRP, and probably more secure in case of defects/issues that need to be addressed.

I got mine shipped to Melbourne from Sideshow for $800 AUD.

Wow that is a great price! They never get back to me via email on a shipping price though :( Will have to call them. Did it arrive in perfect condition(was the batmobile itself wrapped in a plastic bag to protect it from the shell)? Thanks :)

Last edited:
I am sorry but that is just messed up. You could give it away, you could sell it on for cheap as someone else may be bothered by the imperfections, you could give it to a charity store, you could many things with this besides smashing a $500 item because.... it has tiny flaws.

This first world capitalist BS at it's very best. Seriously, how many kids could the money from this thing feed?

I think it's aweful that Sideshow make you do that. Messed up man. :cuckoo::dunno :(

Have to agree, that was awful to look at. What a waste.

Wow that is a great price! They never get back to me via email on a shipping price though :( Will have to call them. Did it arrive in perfect condition(was the batmobile itself wrapped in a plastic bag to protect it from the shell)? Thanks :)

The box was a bit damaged but the batmobile was perfect. Yes there was a plastic sheet between the shell and the car plus the shell has a film layer to protect it that you just peel off. I was worried that it would not survive the trip over but it did and it looks great.

I'd put some pics up but it's living in the box until I can display it properly.

If you check their site now, they are showing $80.00 USD flat rate shipping to AUS for this.

SS has a massive list of shipping rates on the Batmobile page on their site.

Had mine like this over the last few days!
puqajypa.jpg

But now it's time to find the permanent spot and much to my delight, it's a nice fit! :)

guvupade.jpg

I am sorry but that is just messed up. You could give it away, you could sell it on for cheap as someone else may be bothered by the imperfections, you could give it to a charity store, you could many things with this besides smashing a $500 item because.... it has tiny flaws.

This first world capitalist BS at it's very best. Seriously, how many kids could the money from this thing feed?

I think it's aweful that Sideshow make you do that. Messed up man. :cuckoo::dunno :(

That whole policy SS has of you sending them proof you destroyed an expensive toy is INSANE. They could give you a 50% refund and MOST people would go for that....

im still looking at display options for mine? i have had it since july but just cannot bring myself to display it without the protection of a display case....but man, i really want it out of the box.

Back