C.O.D Zombie Killers (Join Us!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to 23 again last night. I think we could have gotten farther if one of our guys didn't quit, that, and the game kept dragging!

Does anyone with an xbox account want to join in on a game with me?

Crash Bandicooter is my tag. Me and my clan and teammates got to 25. We were like 20 seconds away from 36,but a breach in the window always does us in.

The trick is after everyone has all their perks and everyone has a ray gun and a heavy machine gun like a browning or FG42. Then you retire to the buildling the zipline on the bottom. You put one guy on each window and two guys at the door. One stands off to side slightly in front of another. One gun is bait, the other guy just ray guns at their feet. As long the bait guy stays in front of the other guy they will always run to him. The guy in the back window in the main room can turn and give cover fire if it gets too hairy up front or hit the electric doorway switch.

You always need to make sure as you shoot them at the window you are boarding up at the same time.

Yeah, I take this game very seriously. Very competitive when it comes to C.O.D Zombies. People start ^^^^ing up and opening crazy ass doors and ^^^^, I leave and join another match and hope that the guys I'm playing with got some talent.

cool...i had this game for the 360 first, then when none of my friends had it i traded it for the PS3 version, now it seems like everyone has it for the 360 :duh

Crash Bandicooter is my tag. Me and my clan and teammates got to 25. We were like 20 seconds away from 36,but a breach in the window always does us in.

The trick is after everyone has all their perks and everyone has a ray gun and a heavy machine gun like a browning or FG42. Then you retire to the buildling the zipline on the bottom. You put one guy on each window and two guys at the door. One stands off to side slightly in front of another. One gun is bait, the other guy just ray guns at their feet. As long the bait guy stays in front of the other guy they will always run to him. The guy in the back window in the main room can turn and give cover fire if it gets too hairy up front or hit the electric doorway switch.

You always need to make sure as you shoot them at the window you are boarding up at the same time.

I got your gamertag, are you going to be up playing tonight?

I'm on the xbox 360 if anyone wants to join in for some Zombie killing. My GT is INXLINX

I've been playin Nazi Zombies online for a few days, and the last couple times I've tried to play my screen looks lie its shakeing and i can only live for like 15 seconds. its wierd as hell. anyone else been haveing problems?

Just played the new zombie map for the first time with my brother, it's pretty cool. We got to 17. But there aren't many spots to camp like there are in Shi No Numa. And once I got the teddy bear I had a freakin' hard time finding the mystery box. But it was worth the hassle after I upgraded my browning, that thing destroyed!

I played it by myself for a few rounds just to get the hang of it. Very different level, tho I think Shi No Numa, will always be my fav.
hmm...i like the second one (can't think of the name off top of head) but i will download this in a few minutes. i'm too busy watching Big Trouble in Little China on blu

Back