Completion of the Fellowship.. June 3rd Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
:lol Looks like No one will be able to complete the Fellowship from SS, execpt possibly in a Diorama!! :rotfl :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Bastards should have finished them in the 1/6th line!!!!!!! :banghead

The only way to complete the fellowship is if you buy the old Toybiz figures. :lecture :lol That is unless you consider Pippin in Gondorian armor part of the Fellowship. :monkey3

From the Q&A:

It is possible that the Fellowship will be completed within the Premium Format line, or perhaps more likely, within the Diorama line. Both lines are moving forward with great enthusiasm, but both lines are currently more focused on delivering strong characters/scenes from the films & statement pieces rather than perfectly complementary products.

It is possible that the Fellowship will be completed within the Premium Format line, or perhaps more likely, within the Diorama line. Both lines are moving forward with great enthusiasm, but both lines are currently more focused on delivering strong characters/scenes from the films & statement pieces rather than perfectly complementary products.

I hope that they do the entire fellowship in PF. If they do not, I hope that they atleast do Boromir and Gimli.

If they can finish the entire PF fellowship, I would like to see them done in an order similar to the following.
Boromir
Sarumon
Gimli
Ringwraith
Pippin
Gollum
Samwise,
Witch-king
Meriadoc
Gandalf the Grey as the final piece to the series.

Two PF a year would mean 5 years to complete the set.

Last edited:
The only way to complete the fellowship is if you buy the old Toybiz figures. :lecture :lol That is unless you consider Pippin in Gondorian armor part of the Fellowship. :monkey3

You just had to bring up the "poopin Pippin" statue, didn't you....:lol

They should make the Dioramas companion pieces, where you piece together the whole fellowship. Sort of like GG did with the animated Gimli and Legolas.

HAHAHA Serves all you PF snobs right for not buying the 1:6 figs. :lol

Hmmmmm...

[15:55] TheNAMmagazine: so Sideshow's ^^^^ing the PFers to with no complete Fellowship.
[15:55] pixletwin: thats how I took it
[15:55] pixletwin: :lol
[15:55] pixletwin: mayeb in the dio series
[15:55] pixletwin: but they even made that sound iffy
[15:55] pixletwin: :lol
[15:55] TheNAMmagazine: ^^^^ them. They deserve it since it's their fault we didn't get the 12" :lol
[15:55] pixletwin: :lecture
[15:56] TheNAMmagazine: if you see a thread on that, link me and I'll actually post that.
[15:56] pixletwin: ok

You bastard, you stole my joke! :rotfl :lol

Gandalf the Grey PF is a must-have. Light up Moria staff is a must. Get it done, Sideshow. (and please no convoluted pose.)

Possible poses:

1. "You shall not pass!" (staff and sword held up)
2. "This way." (holding forward the lit end of the staff)

Back