Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

That Drake headsculpt is just..ugh. Why did they okay that? :horror

Well I finally pulled the trigger. It was a toss up between HT Superman, HT Mime Joker and HT Crow. I have never owned a Hot Toys figure, so I figured I would finally take advantage of this offer. I wrote down all 3 names on paper folded them up and put them in a cup. I let my 2 year old pick out the paper. He chose THE CROW. I hope its a cool figure.

Melkor, I need info on Newmar/Grove project, stat.

Sorry man, I was away from my computer. That statue is sweet, isn't it? And it actually is in 1/6 scale. It might look a bit odd on a shelf of 1/6 action figures, but the scale won't be wrong at least. And I think the paintjob will be nice enough to look good next to a Hot Toy. Tweeterhead has a 1/6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman statue on the way too, also sculpted by Trevor Grove.

Yep same here, I've just got Batman last week and I'm hoping for a code for Robin. But will take 2 together if the price is right. Batman is amazing by the way.

good to hear, because if the Batman turned out awesome the Robin should be as well..I really hope they come up.

I all of a sudden find myself very uncomfortable in here....

BPPXR_3CAAAwsvI.jpg-thumb.jpeg

I meant why the 30th. Tomorrow is Halloween and I'd never heard of anyone anywhere doing it on a different day. I'd also never heard of a scheduled time. No one here in my area is on the street before 6-6:30 and then the last kid might show up after 9 or 10pm. That's been the case pretty much everywhere I've lived.

I was considering taking out a wagon tomorrow with a beer keg dressed as a ghost for my friends and I. I suppose the extra room in the wagon can hold the kids overflow. ;)

They have always had a time frame for Halloweeners as long as I can remember. Some cities are on the 30th and some are having it tomorrow on the 31st. They really don't do any trick or treating at night anymore here, which sucks. I loved trick or treating at night when I was a child. It added to the whole experience. I guess there's just too many freaks (no offense) out there anymore.

Oh and the other thing about that Newmar statue--there's no way in hell a Hot Toys version would have ever come close to matching her body type the way that statue does. Hot Toys does fine with men but with women the Hot Toy bodies leave a lot to be desired. After three tries they still haven't nailed Scarlett Johansson's proportions.

I stumbled across it looking for something else and I've been waiting like two months to use it. ;)

LMAO - the places this thread goes when there are no codes (which is 95% of the time).

By the way, we'll cross 15,000 posts tonight.

Well I'm certainly....."glad" to have given you the opportunity.

Oh and the other thing about that Newmar statue--there's no way in hell a Hot Toys version would have ever come close to matching her body type the way that statue does. Hot Toys does fine with men but with women the Hot Toy bodies leave a lot to be desired. After three tries they still haven't nailed Scarlett Johansson's proportions.

That's an unfortunate truth.

But Newmar was -- and is -- insane. Few have her body type. Raquel and her.

Back