Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Lol thanks

Lol some of them just seem like weird wins. Maybe I'm just over thinking it

Yup. Except when DiFabio won but and wasn't what she asked for lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

For most of the contests she takes all the qualifying entries and puts them in a randomizer website or something. At least that's what I've been told.

What's the best deal/code for the Tony Stark/Mechanic figure? Is it just Stark14 for a $151 shipped figure?

I was thinking of buying one to get my brother his first Hot Toys gift (he loves Tony Stark/Iron Man). He doesn't like figures/toys/collectibles though. I was wondering if that's the cheapest Mechanic Stark has been? Not sure if I should use the code now or wait see if it gets cheaper/offered for free in a contest.

DiFabio, you ol' softie!

Can anyone here help a brother out? I think that's the cheapest Tony Mechanic has ever been, but can a big-time IM fan confirm this?

All of these social media, twitter and FB crap contests/giveaways are starting to bug me now. I think I'm done entering anything. All they're doing is giving away the crap I never wanted in the first place.

I wish I could've gotten into that Red Skull PF contest on day 1 though. Damn.

If you're getting your bro one IM fig, why not wait for the DC Mk3?

All of these social media, twitter and FB crap contests/giveaways are starting to bug me now. I think I'm done entering anything. All they're doing is giving away the crap I never wanted in the first place.

I only usually enter a contest if I want the prize. That Orc one would be awesome to win as I am a huge LOTR fan.

At least they are giving things away....for free mostly. Buy what you want.

Can anyone please tell me if there was a discount code offered for the Hot Toys Roadblock figure?

I have the new EX Red Skull PF. It's a fantastic looking piece.

If you're getting your bro one IM fig, why not wait for the DC Mk3?

Because I don't want to pay for a big ticket item and risk him being unappreciative and saying "you know I don't like toys, that's you're thing, GTFO of here". :lol

I probably won't see him until around the holidays and I know he's bugging out over this Marvel stuff with Cap/Iron Man. I figure Stark/Mechanic would be a great gateway drug to show him that his older brother isn't childish with all of his Batman and Terminator dollies. All he's interested in is ****ing video games, I'm sure that's all he's doing now in college. It's either Stark or some kind of Steve Rogers/Captain America.

so when the codes say they expire November 3, does that mean anything?

in the past I have had a $20 off coupon say a certain date but expire before then and the BOODEAL for 30% off is expired even though it says October 30 in my saved coupons (which means it should still work today!). wanted to get Joe Colton for 30% off instead of the 25% off coupon that was for him specifically (difference of $10).

At least they are giving things away....for free mostly. Buy what you want.

True, I have no problem with giveaways, but they are more annoying than anything now. They gave away the good stuff on day 1 I feel.

I have the new EX Red Skull PF. It's a fantastic looking piece.

There is a new contest to win the Red Skull PF on Sideshow's site so I'll hope for that.

And probably lose anyway, but still.

What's the best deal/code for the Tony Stark/Mechanic figure? Is it just Stark14 for a $151 shipped figure?

I was thinking of buying one to get my brother his first Hot Toys gift (he loves Tony Stark/Iron Man). He doesn't like figures/toys/collectibles though. I was wondering if that's the cheapest Mechanic Stark has been? Not sure if I should use the code now or wait see if it gets cheaper/offered for free in a contest.

I'm pretty sure this is as cheap as it's been. There was a $50 in rewards deal over the summer for the exclusive version, but even that comes out to being more than the current Spook deal. Even if you wanted the exclusive bonus item, I think it'd just about cover the balance if you bought that separately.

That said, it has been offered for free in contests before.

Because I don't want to pay for a big ticket item and risk him being unappreciative and saying "you know I don't like toys, that's you're thing, GTFO of here". :lol

I probably won't see him until around the holidays and I know he's bugging out over this Marvel stuff with Cap/Iron Man. I figure Stark/Mechanic would be a great gateway drug to show him that his older brother isn't childish with all of his Batman and Terminator dollies. All he's interested in is ****ing video games, I'm sure that's all he's doing now in college. It's either Stark or some kind of Steve Rogers/Captain America.

Why not Arkham Batman if he's such a gamer

Back