DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodie The Cursed

Super Freak
Reaction score
NBA

KWAME, ODOM, BYNUM AND TURIOF WILL EXPOSE YOUR WEAKNESSES AND KOBE WILL GO OFF ON YOUR TEAM TODAY.

I SMELL AN UPSET OVER THE ****Y SUNS..

:emperor

Last edited:
Bodie The Cursed said:
KWAME, ODOM, BYNUM AND TURIOF WILL EXPOSE YOUR WEAKNESSES AND KOBE WILL GO OFF ON YOUR TEAM TODAY.

Eerrr.... what's this all about? :confused:

the only thing youre smelling is your own fart.

heheheh :lol

game on baby!

Bodie The Cursed said:

You know, I was not upset last night after what you said about my statue....but now.

You sir, are retarded if you think the Lakers have any chance in Hell at beating the Suns.

If this was a raping contest, I am sure the Lakers would sweep. But since it is Basketball, the Suns will kick your ass. :D :D

did you just see that 3 pointer nash hit!? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn

Can you say MVP x 3? :lol

SC02LK04.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

GO LAKERS!!!

you probably wont see another banner up there anytime soon. so keep looking at that pic. :lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny. How many does Pheonix have Nash!? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

We'll see many more before Pheonix ever sees one!

The ill Jedi said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny. How many does Pheonix have Nash!? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

We'll see many more before Pheonix ever sees one!

sorry dude, but im not just a BANDWAGON NBA fan who likes a team for the number of championships they win.

Seems thats the way you view things though. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

nash said:
sorry dude, but im not just a BANDWAGON NBA fan who likes a team for the number of championships they win.

Seems thats the way you view things though. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, I'm not a Bandwagon Fan, it's not like the Lakers have won three titles in a row recenlty. How long have you been a Phoenix fan 'NASH'. I've been a Lakers fan since the early eighties, how long have you been a Suns fan, since 3 years ago? :monkey1

Edit: Furthermore, the last couple of years have admittedly been bad years for the Lakers, even if I was a Bandwagoner, why would I jump on now? :rolleyes:

Ive been a Nash fan since his time in Santa Clara. Unfortunately im from hawaii and we dont have a hometown team to cheer for. Ive loved phoenix since nash was drafted there and have shared that with Dallas when he was traded.

I know the lakers have not won a championship in a few years, exactly why that picture you keep posting has no relevance in this discussion imo.

nash said:
Ive been a Nash fan since his time in Santa Clara. Unfortunately im from hawaii and we dont have a hometown team to cheer for. Ive loved phoenix since nash was drafted there and have shared that with Dallas when he was traded.

I know the lakers have not won a championship in a few years, exactly why that picture you keep posting has no relevance in this discussion imo.
Exactly 'Nash Fan'! I'm a Lakers fan 'til Death, no matter what players come or go, I don't follow players from team to team. I loved Shaq, but I didn't change my loyalties to the Heat because he left, I'll be a Laker fan for life, through the Good and Bad. That pic will always have historic 'relevance' because the Lakers have about 15 more titles than the Suns do. Oh wait they have ZERO.

I guess that explains your ignorance or reluctance to see the facts that the lakers are not going to get to the finals this year, or in a few more years to come. they have a lot of rebuilding to do.

When Phil Jackson doesnt even have confidence in his own team, that says a lot. So get off your pedestal because THE LAKERS won those championships, not YOU. what did YOU do? sit on your ass and cheer them on eating cheetos and gaining a few pounds.

Believe me if Hawaii had an NBA team i'd be cheering them on for life too. I dont see myself ever being a "for life" fan of one single team because none of them are my home town or state.

nash said:
I guess that explains your ignorance or reluctance to see the facts that the lakers are not going to get to the finals this year, or in a few more years to come. they have a lot of rebuilding to do.

When Phil Jackson doesnt even have confidence in his own team, that says a lot. So get off your pedestal because THE LAKERS won those championships, not YOU. what did YOU do? sit on your ass and cheer them on eating cheetos and gaining a few pounds.
WTF? Did I talk **** about you? I'm talking about the teams not you.

Does the fact that they may not win the title this year mean that I have to stop cheering for them?

Look who's talking about being ignorant if all you can do is say I had no part in the championships, of course I didn't, but I take pride in that they did.

Last edited:
I am from L.A. and I hate the Lakers, but then I hate the Clippers, wait I just hate Basketball. :lol

im going to enjoy the suns winning this series. :cool:

Last edited:
Back