Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can a mod message me. Can't post in the marketplace for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to re-pose my Figma Kirito today and immediately regretted it! I wanted to take the weapons out of his hands and for some reason I thought the hit could come off of the black sword to make it easier. I don't think it's supposed to but it does now :gah:

I'm really disappointed - I never break any of my figures, I usually handle them with such care but just didn't engage my brain on this occasion. Does anyone know if we can get replacement parts from anywhere? I have emailed GSC out of desperation but I don't think they will be able to help. I'm considering buying a knock-off just for the sword. I will try some superglue when I get some but other than that, any ideas?

Twilight Princess Link and Zelda are up for PO. Theres a dx version of Link with some awesome accessories. Damn they both look really good. PLEASE COMPLETE THE TRIFORCE, GOODSMILE. please make Ganondorf! :pray:
This! We can't have both Link and Zelda without Ganon! It's not right!

Ordered the DX Link and the Zelda. I agree with you guys, we need a Ganon to go with them! I wouldn't say no to a Midna, too.

This! We can't have both Link and Zelda without Ganon! It's not right!

It's i complete, like my soul!

Ordered the DX Link and the Zelda. I agree with you guys, we need a Ganon to go with them! I wouldn't say no to a Midna, too.

:exactly: Imp midna with wolf Link :drool and also final form Midna double :drool

Saw Link and Zelda yesterday on Amiami, was a. I've surprise. Ordered both (had to go for the DX!).

No sight of Revo DP being processed yet for me.

I think the revoltech Deadpool came out :dunno

He's not out till October, late October if you ask me.

i cant wait till him and spidey are out. these have to be figures of my favourite representations of these characters, like the marvel vs capcom. The Japanese have such an amazing flair for design

13909324_10154188085362224_8618182983338270172_o.jpg

CqSSvYgUMAAanfv.jpg

13996265_10154188085757224_2550083299523768611_o.jpg

1469340425981_zpsugszbf42.jpg

2016-Winter-WonderFest-Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Spider-Man-Prototype.jpeg

WnBbYQz_zpszvmgo2kj.gif

WF2016-Revoltech-Venom-001.jpg

Those shoulder and elbow joints look like crap. I'll wait for the figma.

I can forgive the way the joints look, for that incredible articulation, that Spidey demands.

Plus Figma will make the movie version, I want this animated style more than any other

The shoulders don't have to look like that to allow for good articulation. It's just cheaper.

Back