GDB Studios' Star Wars Customs @ Meltdown Comics in Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone's in the market for some custom or repainted Star Wars or just want to see some up close in the plastic, I will be showing off a lot of the Star Wars customs from my personal collection Dec. 22 at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood, CA. Meltdown is the place they do all the Nerdist Podcasts and hosts a comedy club in the back. Some of the figures have been featured in my showoff thread in the Customs section and the droids were shown in a thread in this area and a couple figures weren't shown off at all.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-ZSiGJ4mKnw[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: GDB Studios' Star Wars Customs @ Meltdown Comics

I thought the title said midtown comics and I got super stoked but then I saw it was in smelly California. :lol Good luck with show though, man!

Thanks man! Three days before Christmas is the worst time of year to be doing this but hey it's something to do on a Sunday. :lol

I thought the title said midtown comics and I got super stoked but then I saw it was in smelly California. :lol Good luck with show though, man!

i thought the same thing

I've added an "in Hollywood" to the title to help avoid this confusion in the future. :lol

I wish I was doing it at Midtown Comics. I used to live in New York and I miss it terribly. It may be 72 degrees tomorrow but I'd trade it in a heartbeat for the subway and the snow and Central Park and all the rest. L.A. traffic is the worst and my skin was not meant to be exposed to this much sun! It needs a winter break!

Back