1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The combo set looks nice but just recycled stuff again, and you know that armory is gonna feel like cheap crap, still can't believe how awful that ironman hall of armor came out, just the way it assembled barely held together very sloppy.

The combo set looks nice but just recycled stuff again, and you know that armory is gonna feel like cheap crap, still can't believe how awful that ironman hall of armor came out, just the way it assembled barely held together very sloppy.

Yeah I agree with most of those points and would explain the cheap price for the amount of figures you get. But How bad was the Iron Man armory, what was it made out of? What were some of the problems with it? :huh

Yeah I agree with most of those points and would explain the cheap price for the amount of figures you get. But How bad was the Iron Man armory, what was it made out of? What were some of the problems with it? :huh

A lot of sections would slide together and keep sliding apart, then when you put the chambers together you see nasty gaps, and that clear see thru display doesn't snap in, it lays in and you see spaces on both sides, every section has it's own switch, making it a pain to light up, and the graphic sheets weren't labeled making them a pain to figure what suit it was haha:thud: breath**** ace venture style

A lot of sections would slide together and keep sliding apart, then when you put the chambers together you see nasty gaps, and that clear see thru display doesn't snap in, it lays in and you see spaces on both sides, every section has it's own switch, making it a pain to light up, and the graphic sheets weren't labeled making them a pain to figure what suit it was haha:thud: breath**** ace venture style

Hmm ok doesn't sound good then. Even though every section has it's own switch I heard that you can power all of the chambers up simultaneously (except the sides) with one Ac power Adapter, so I guess that solves the problem of using Batteries for each Chamber.

It does feel very cheap overall. Looks ace, but you will be scratching you head thinking where the hell did $800 went based on its quality. I was very close to get it until I saw it at a local store and had a chance to feel it. Luckily SSC refunded my NRD as a one time courtesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But can't argue the fact you get 3 full figures an display. Lame you can't just buy Alfred

I am confused with this three figures thing. So do you get two Batsuits? Like one for the Armory and one Batman figure or just one Batman figure that can be used for the Bat suit for the Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred (making 3 figures)? :huh

It does feel very cheap overall. Looks ace, but you will be scratching you head thinking where the hell did $800 went based on its quality. I was very close to get it until I saw it at a local store and had a chance to feel it. Luckily SSC refunded my NRD as a one time courtesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it does look cheap, not surprizing since it's plastic. So $800 would buy you the set of 7 of these chambers then?

I am confused with this three figures thing. So do you get two Batsuits? Like one for the Armory and one Batman figure or just one Batman figure that can be used for the Bat suit for the Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred (making 3 figures)? :huh

one batsuit that you can use either as a display or use as a full figure bats.

So i'm doubting if i should keep or sell my DX12.
An armory without suit isn't much of a display, and a collection without a bat isn't a collection...

...even tough i have the 1/4

one batsuit that you can use either as a display or use as a full figure bats.

So i'm doubting if i should keep or sell my DX12.
An armory without suit isn't much of a display, and a collection without a bat isn't a collection...

...even tough i have the 1/4

That's what I thought but since so many people were dieing to sell their DX12 after they saw this, I thought it must come with a Batman figure and a bat suit then. Why are you even considering selling your DX12 since like you said an armory without the suit is not really much of display?

That's what I thought but since so many people were dieing to sell their DX12 after they saw this, I thought it must come with a Batman figure and a bat suit then. Why are you even considering selling your DX12 since like you said an armory without the suit is not really much of display?

true, but the only reason why i would sell the DX12 is because i have the 1/4 scale.
Otherwise i wouldn't even consider it

Yeah it does look cheap, not surprizing since it's plastic. So $800 would buy you the set of 7 of these chambers then?

I found the Toys Legend Bat Armory version to be pretty good in terms of quality. I would suspect that Hot Toys would be on par.

So many people are complaining and want Hot Toys to change the cowl. Why on earth would they do that in this obvious cash grab of a release?

Last edited:
I found the Toys Kegend version to be pretty good in terms of quality. I would suspect that Hot Toys would be on par.

Not sure what we are talking about here, do you mean this Armory will be on par with the Toys Kegend version or are talking about the Iron Man hall of Armor? :huh

So many people are complaining and want Hot Toys to change the cowl. Why on earth would they do that in this obvious cash grab of a release?

Wishful thinking I guess, since they changed the cowl for the QS001 and have changed the face plates for this release. :dunno

Back