Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, just checked and it looks like it's the small pegs. So I have to find another pair of legs to fix this?

You might want to check your box. Mine came with the short pegs attached to the figure, but it also had a pair of long pegs in the box as well.

Awesome figure username! Thanks for the other pics. Love the concept behind the figure. You should find some gloved hands for him to complete the tactical look.

Yeah, you're right.
I have a spare set of Red Skull hands. I'll try them on and see what they look like on him.
Thanks for the tip.
I was also thinking of getting a parachute for Rescue Cap.

Yeah, you're right.
I have a spare set of Red Skull hands. I'll try them on and see what they look like on him.
Thanks for the tip.
I was also thinking of getting a parachute for Rescue Cap.

Yeah I was thinking the same for my rescue cap. Mainly because I can't bring myself to weather him up. Figured if hes gunna look fairly clean a prejump look would be cool.:clap

Yeah I was thinking the same for my rescue cap. Mainly because I can't bring myself to weather him up. Figured if hes gunna look fairly clean a prejump look would be cool.:clap

Totally.
Just have to find a WWII Era parachute now!
I was also going to do that with Avengers Cap. Have one displayed with a modern parachute like when he jumps out the back of the Quinjet.

From the custom thread I was looking at, it looked best with a semi-gloss seal coat.

Check my username and look at threads created, there isn't many. I did a thread on a custom repaint. Did a little guide also, if you did attempt a repaint I would be happy to offer advise if the guide doesn't cover it. I don't have any air brushes just used cans of tamiya paint.

I currently have my cap displayed with a shield I repainted from scratch, its not hot toys quality but unless really close up looks great.

20130331_233816_zps86a87ce0.jpg

Battle damage one is first attempt I messed up so did a custom BD one. The clean one is a repaint from scratch. Will take a pic with the figure tonight, its been displayed with my repainted shield for a few months its fine no flaking.

Totally.
Just have to find a WWII Era parachute now!
I was also going to do that with Avengers Cap. Have one displayed with a modern parachute like when he jumps out the back of the Quinjet.

Wow thats not a bad idea! An avengers cap with a shield parachute would be cool.

I cant remember what parachute model he uses in TFA exactly, but soldier story is releasing a 82nd airborne paratrooper figure with the a nicely done parachute very soon. If it it is the correct model that'd be a good place to start.

Back