Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how I could replace the magnet that helps secure the rifle to the back of Mando's belt? Was trying to readjust the rifle and the magnet came off the belt, never to be seen again.
Might be able to just source another belt from Monkeydepot/Toy Anxiety.

Does anyone know how I could replace the magnet that helps secure the rifle to the back of Mando's belt? Was trying to readjust the rifle and the magnet came off the belt, never to be seen again.
Any shop that sells Warhammer will have small magnets

Finally got the flight suit today. First off this thing doesn't take any dye what so ever. So instead I had to use Angelus Leather paint. Brushed the whole suit until covered in brown. Some spots still missing brown but overall it's done. Weathered it a bit also which makes it look even better now.
1000002999.jpg

Last edited:
I'll see how he looks in-hand. I know he's got a movie coming up and probably a new look, but Season 2 was just "right" I think. Darksaber, beskar spear, a great season to attach it all to, etc.

I'll be glad to have him. My wife, however, will call it a Grogu figure with a bonus Din figure.

I think just doing a light wipe of the weathering and leaving it in the cracks and crevices is the best way to go about it. Leaving the Beskar immaculate feels weird, but so does the excess weathering. There’s a nice medium that can be struck with minimal effort.

I think just doing a light wipe of the weathering and leaving it in the cracks and crevices is the best way to go about it. Leaving the Beskar immaculate feels weird, but so does the excess weathering. There’s a nice medium that can be struck with minimal effort.
I agree taking off small amounts of weathering but not all gives it a better look it's still shiny enough but has decent weathering that gives it a more lived in look.

Did anyone ever go the other way, adding some chrome shine to the v.1 Mando figure?
Yep. I actually saw quite a few customizers chrome up their v.1 Mandos. I remember reading threads and seeing people post their modded Mandos using chrome pens or airbrushing.

Yep. I actually saw quite a few customizers chrome up their v.1 Mandos. I remember reading threads and seeing people post their modded Mandos using chrome pens or airbrushing.
Were any of them successful? Also, please link if you happen to find it. I'm getting zero hits so far

Back