HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I own the City of Tanis / Map Room environment, I used my DX05 with his secondary outfit.
I still own the rest of his clothes and the environment from Raiders. I was wondering what I would need to complete a second figure and where should I purchase the missing parts.

- Obviously I need a second headsculpt. Should I look for the one provided by Hot Toys or could you recommend me a custom headsculpt?
- A second pair of feet
- A new body, do you know which type would work best?

Thanks everyone!

For the body you could always get a true type ttm21 if you can find one. They are about 50 bucks or so. For the head sculpt that can be tricky. Depends on what look you want. You can look in the custom section. Some people like the sideshow Raiders head repainted but that may be hard to track down without buying the whole figure. Ebay for the boots most likely and of course the want to buy section here in the forums.

For a DX05 head sculpt you can try BlackOpsToys.com they have one for $75.00 which is about the same price you'll find on ebay. My only problem is that's about one third the price of an entire figure.

Mine arrived yesterday and I've literally had time to put him int his one pose:

Hoping to have more of a play with him tomorrow.

I like this set up and pose. Its better than the hands extended outward, right before he switches the idol and bag pose. That one never looks natural with the figure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone tell me what neck peg this has is it along one or short(please no jokes)

Not sure I really understand the question. I'm pretty sure most of them are the same size for sculpted neck bodies. You can always just get one from ebay. :dunno

Edit: I just remembered, Indy doesn't have a separate neck peg. There is a small one permanently attached to the head itself.

IMG_4453_zps1df6f4f7.jpg

Thanks.

I'm really hoping HT does a TOD version with two improved headsculpts. One regular and one BD. And with a more suitable body please.

Not sure I really understand the question. I'm pretty sure most of them are the same size for sculpted neck bodies. You can always just get one from ebay. :dunno

Edit: I just remembered, Indy doesn't have a separate neck peg. There is a small one permanently attached to the head itself.

No the neck pegs are all different sizes from the ones I've seen. I'm using the body for a custom so guess any will do then!

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Just ordered this from Sideshow, and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to finally be getting this figure. I don't care if the head sculpt isn't perfect, I need it in my collection seeing as how my name really is Indiana :lol Can anyone tell me how long it takes Sideshow to ship in-stock items??

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

I ordered on the 19th and the money was just pulled out of my account yesterday. On the SSC website, my order still says "shipping soon"

My Indy arrived today and upon opening the box all of my worries went away. THIS IS INDIANA JONES!

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pic

Superman

Thanks.

I'm really hoping HT does a TOD version with two improved headsculpts. One regular and one BD. And with a more suitable body please.

HT needs to hire a different artist to capture the likeness of Harrison Ford for the Temple of Doom DX if they ever bother to do it. This sculpt looks more like James Roday than Harrison Ford.

james-roday-indiana-psych.jpg

https://www.caughtonset.com/james-roday-as-indiana-psych/

Last edited:
Back