I have a 12lb package coming tomorrow...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out on Friday night my neighbour's new housemate was one of the three doubles for Nic Cage in full ghost rider kit (not the stuntman but one of the other two).

Deadly Dagger said:
...must be biker GR....wOoT!
will be in my hot little hands tomorrow if I am home for delivery...:monkey1

cool....i hope you post some pictures,would like to see if its as good or better then i think it is.

I didn't get the page to load either. But why is this coming out so early, mine is going to be shipped in the middle of February since I got Flex-pay

Be glad the page didnt load, mine did and it might take lots of time to recover from that image.

pordey2 said:
I didn't get the page to load either. But why is this coming out so early, mine is going to be shipped in the middle of February since I got Flex-pay

Sideshow only ship items out after the last payment, so if your last payment is in february they will ship it in february.

Btw, nasty pic... I havn't seen a full moon so close to earth before :D

Deadly Dagger said:
I'ts the modern day Ghost Butt! Mine is still on the FedEx Truck to be delivered...but its in Bell CA...wtf??...I live in Los Angeles...:monkey4

Looks like yours took a wrong turn.. Remember this is Fed Ex. LOL!!:lol

Mine is number 91.. And be carefull when asking for pics..

Deadly Dagger said:
Right...it arrived in Los Angeles only to go to Bell CA...damn tards...:monkey4
Bell is just outside L.A. That must be the sort facility for you area. Mine go from L.A. to Carson to Long Beach.

Back