Leverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Watched the premiere tonight, really fun show.

It's basically like Ocean's 11 in a TV show, Timothy Hutton stars as an honest guy who used to catch thieves whole stole stuff under coverage from the insurance company he worked for. Now he was hired to work with some of the thieves that he helped catch. They don't just steal stuff, they try to screw over the bad people/companies who use money to do whatever they want(keeping him honest).

It's really smart and funny. Very entertaining. First episode was tonight, next episode is on Tuesday on TNT.

I'm going to have to watch it on Tuesday. The reviews for it have been pretty good.

I was going to start a thread for this show too. It's light and breezy - not like the HBO or Showtime shows or The Shield. But it was darned entertaining and I like the cast a lot. If they can keep it up it could be well worth watching.

Yeah I really enjoyed this show. I like the Oceans movies, Italian job, Thomas Crown Affair etc so this show is right there with them. I hope when they include commercials that it doesn't lose some of it's flair since it will be knocked down from 1 full hour to about 44 minutes.

Although this season is almost ending. Terminator is over next week along with Dexter, Fringe is done for the season, and South Park/Family Guy/American Dad are done until next year.

I really enjoyed the first two episodes (although the truckload of money at the end of the second episode seemed silly). It definitely reminded me of the AMC series Hustle.

This show has me hooked. It's like a mini Oceans movie every week. The money truck was silly but everything else was solid. Only thing is I want less commercials like on Fringe.

Really good episode today (and to be continued) this is just a really fun series. They've done a great job endearing the characters to the audience. It's interesting they got the main gal that was with Timothy Hutton on Nero Wolfe to play Nathan's Ex in this.

Old thread but I just started watching Leverage so I wanted to see if there was talk. Looks like not much.

I had seen commercials for it and I wanted to watch it but I was over a season behind. So I decided this week to free up my schedule and start from the beginning.

I was hooked half way through the first episode. The cast is great! The story lines have been great! There's action, a little suspense and a lot of comedy.

Parker is my favorite.

:clap

Actually I like this show a lot - it's not great television, but it's fun and the characters are really watchable.

And looks like Jeri Ryan will be joining the cast next year. I hope she's an addition and not a replacement.

Actually I like this show a lot - it's not great television, but it's fun and the characters are really watchable.

And looks like Jeri Ryan will be joining the cast next year. I hope she's an addition and not a replacement.

I agree with this i've seen season 1 and it was good but not great, i've yet to start on season 2 as i have too much to watch at the moment but will get around to watching it.

I heard that the actress playing Sophie isn't being replaced, it's just that she's having a baby so that's why she had limited involvement at the end of the season.

So this new season, anyone watching? I am enjoying it ok, but I really miss Sophie. I think without her, it's definitely not the same and I'm having a hard time feeling the way I did before she left. She must hurry back!

Leverage is back tonight with an all new episode. I cannot wait. I am happy that Gina Bellman is back! Can't replace Sophie.

Now we have to see how Nate is going to get out of this mess.

Back