Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my base . . .

Is it a 9?
Is it a "/"?
Is it a zero?

. . . no! - it's Superman's deflated ego!

(* I honesty don't have a clue [for sure] BTW! *)

The base, the packing box, the art box - all 3 are exactly the same :)

:huh

chinese_numerals.jpeg

It's one of the greatest statue mysteries of all time :lol

No mystery.

Too big ES so buy cheaper later on
Waiting for a 20.00 coupon for bargin shoppers who are not muti millionares
Just can't decide because the pics looks so-so but then on release find out its a must own
Price is too much but then decide want after seeing in person
Late to the game
Don't want or know the character but the work of art is too good so will buy late
Just want to WL to avoid deposit and have more time to think it over
No money to buy so save a year to want it again
Too many other PO from all over and must be picky then change mind
Waiting for the sake of waiting?
Hate ss but then force to buy because ss knock it out of the park like Lobo
Girlfriend / wifey does not allow more money for statues so waiting for the right time to sneak a buy late in the game?

As for Lobo does anyone feel bad wasting the dog base with all the details not displaying it? So if you put dog on Lobo's base the dog base is such a waste. I think I prefer them together but just can't decide until I get him.

Why people don't order when still available ?

Combinations of budgeting and assumptions. King Hulk, which will be delivered to me soon, has been available for next to an age. King Hulk + recent ventures + assuming Lobo would last as long as the Hulk PFs = I didn't feel rushed. I'm actually seriously considering the reg. One less thing to worry about factoring into my 3D printed parts stand.

Combinations of budgeting and assumptions. King Hulk, which will be delivered to me soon, has been available for next to an age. King Hulk + recent ventures + assuming Lobo would last as long as the Hulk PFs = I didn't feel rushed. I'm actually seriously considering the reg. One less thing to worry about factoring into my 3D printed parts stand.

Regular... :lol

Just google images for Lobo and wow! never knew he was this awesome in comics! Some of the images was so awesome I saved as wall paper. After seeing the art of the dreads head now I love both heads for this statue. Freaking awesome! Can't wait to get this on Monday!

Back