Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!!last round!!

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

As much as I like my Sideshow Darth Maul, there can't be a lot of mistaking the clear winner in the dynamic pose comparison.

As much as I like my Sideshow Darth Maul, there can't be a lot of mistaking the clear winner in the dynamic pose comparison.

That's undeniable, but not even a Maul v Maul comparison, that's just the Buck v RAH and there's no contest.

Love this one Ed.

IMG_0596.jpg

Man... I seriously thinking of picking him up.

What are the must things to do to this fig to make it better??

Man... I seriously thinking of picking him up.

What are the must things to do to this fig to make it better??

Pad the shoulders to make his neck look shorter, maybe add some padding to his abdomen to make him look less scrawny but you can't add too much, and give him the SSC Maul lightsabers.

Moot point? The neck with padding from any angle is fine i don't see giraffe neck anywhere on mine. And i also don't see the padding from any angle(maybe i just did it well:))The neck is really a non issue especially with padding on the shoulders,and darthneil don't even fret it looks way worse in photos than in person you made a good choice you'll love him.(but i would suggest padding the shoulders to get the most outta this figure)Edwint usually mods his figs in some way or another and the fact that he doesn't feel the need to at this point should say something. ENJOY!

Got him on Friday and I agree totally that he A) rocks and B) the neck is giraffe-like... but some futzing takes care of it.

The way to tell that it's a great representation of the character is that I've only owned him for three days and already I've changed his pose where he's displayed practically everytime I walk through my office... No, he should be like this. Or this. Or this.

A great fig.:maul

Y'all know what I would really like now? A "Sith Apprentice" Darth Maul. The one Hasbro released as a 3 3/4" figure in the Power of the Jedi line that was based on the concept art for Darth Maul. I want them to keep the horns, though. Don't make it correct with the feathers.

And I don't care if Medicom or Sideshow does him.

Guess this still match the topic of this thread...:rotfl

Oh Ed, love your pics and you've certainly made this fig alive.

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

Guess this still match the topic of this thread...:rotfl

Oh Ed, love your pics and you've certainly made this fig alive.

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

thanks dude..but nothing beats lego and kubrick man..NOTHIN!!!those shots are hot!!!he's way better than SS and medi combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!maul rules!!!!!!!:maul:maul:maul

Its funny how you should ask that question , of wanting to know where
that stand may be acquired. I too have been looking and have come to find
out that DID was one of distributers of this marvelous stand. I am currently
researching and will advise once I find out where we can get them..

STay tuned!!

Regards,

Winged Avenger a/k/a Echo 7:cool:

Back