Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antman sold his a month or so back for $470 shipped. Why didn't I jump on that :slap

Keep a look out on the for Sale thread on here or start a WTB thread. This is where your most likely going to get a fair price where on eBay prices are normally inflated, some extremely inflated but don't be one of them who thinks there going to get it for retail either :lol

I am selling mine to a board member for a pretty decent price as far as prices go today. It will be sad to see her go but I just don't have the space, etc.

I'm thinking of selling my EX at this point seeing how much they are going for these days.

Mine has been up for sale and Ive been steedily dropping the price.
Interesting to me that people have been complaining about the price of this piece that has somewhat become one of marvels flagships when some are willing to pay $1500 for darth talon, and character that (even in her own thread) most have never heard of.

Mine has been up for sale and Ive been steedily dropping the price.
Interesting to me that people have been complaining about the price of this piece that has somewhat become one of marvels flagships when some are willing to pay $1500 for darth talon, and character that (even in her own thread) most have never heard of.

Steedily? :)

Yup. The lower it goes, the higher everyones interest gets though. Eventually Ill find a middle ground and sell it ha

Scored a non EX for $350 shipped im pretty excited for it to arrive next week!

Regular head looks sorta like Kim Basinger but not a 9 1/2 weeks Basinger but a little older one, like La Confidential sorta Basinger.

:blissy

Would love have this statue but I don't think her price is worth it right now. 350 is great I would pay that no problem.

Paid 765 shipped for the ex and I think that was a sick price. I've watched regs go on the bay for over 800. Ex for a grand easily. I would buy a reg all day and own two of them at 350

Finally got to open her yesterday and man she is great! Really love how this statue came out and no QC issues!

BSALF_zCQAEtc8c.jpg:large

Back