1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin on his stream tonight said a HT source said a Venom reissue is coming in 2 weeks. Might be labeled a Let There Be Carnage Venom but same figure maybe new/different accessories.

We shall see.

Venom reissue before most people even get him? Wow, what we really need is a STRIKE suit 2.0. The first release was horrendous :slap lol
20211123_230527.jpg

I’m cool with a reissue for people who missed out. He is awesome, my favorite figure this year but I hope the accessories are not anything crazy. I don’t need another one

Justin on his stream tonight said a HT source said a Venom reissue is coming in 2 weeks. Might be labeled a Let There Be Carnage Venom but same figure maybe new/different accessories.

We shall see.

Well I noticed Venom is pre-sold out everywhere (correct me if I'm mistaken), even SS, so I thought he wouldn't be as available as other figures and would command exorbitant aftermarket prices. So I think it'll be good to "reissue" Venom.

President Loki reveal today just shows you don't know what the hell HT is going to do. Awesome figure, but you can't predict wtf this company is going to do and when they are going to do it :rotfl

Probably they have old Loki variant next that's why we're seeing this weird preorder method for the soo soo toys version.

Still waitin
President Loki reveal today just shows you don't know what the hell HT is going to do. Awesome figure, but you can't predict wtf this company is going to do and when they are going to do it :rotfl
Still waiting for them to reveal Falcon’s new red and grey costume…I like Sam Cap, but I want the definitive FALCON.

Am I the only one who thinks this look is incredibly goofy? I'm all for us getting a Willem Dafoe headsculpt but make it an extra head option on the original Raimi Goblin, not this goofy thing.
I think it looks goofy too, especially compared to his original suit.

Back