Media P.T. -- Playable Teaser from Silent Hills

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this horrifying little game? Heard about it on the Indoor Kids podcast. Seemed too good to be true but I am finding it everything they said it was. I'm up to collecting the photograph fragments, but I just got killed by the ghost.

Couldn't find a thread for P.T. Mods, please merge, delete, or ignore as appropriate.

And here I thought that thread was about the upcoming 'Silent Hills' game not the P.T. playable tech demo. :lol People need to put the titles of the games in the thread header! "P.T." :lol

You should know that P.T. is just Playable Teaser for Silent Hills!! Same thing.

You should know that P.T. is just Playable Teaser for Silent Hills!! Same thing.

Alright, my bad. It's just that one's an upcoming game deserving of a thread about speculation and one's a free to play game available now. Personally I have no interest in the Silent Hills game or fanboys drooling over the Walking Dead actor and have no intention of wading through all that just to talk about the demo. Life's way too short. But I respect people who want that and based on the title of the other thread that's what I expected to find in it. But, hey, if I offended anyone, you know, I am sorry I peed in your pool.
:peace

Ohhh I see what you want now. But I think most of the posts in that thread are about the actual demo :p

Back