Pan's Labyrinth, Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like the movie, then don't buy it. Let the people that do want the Pan's Collectibles enjoy it. No skin off your back.

If you don't like the movie, then don't buy it. Let the people that do want the Pan's Collectibles enjoy it. No skin off your back.

i assume this is directed to me. i didn't say i disliked the movie, i just hated the ending. and i'm not attempting to spoil any future collectibles lines started for this movie. i thought there were some very cool characters, but started the poll to see the thoughts of others and find if a line could be supported. best of luck.

I had to buy this custom off of ebay to satiate my desire for a Pan's statue . . .

scloseupzk4.jpg

I need a Pale Man statue !!!!!

The PF's from this movie could be so amazing . . .

I'd love a 1/6 or even a 1/4 presentation of the Fawn. With fairies of course.....I think that's where I'd stop though.

So many Ideas for this line if it were to come true....I would absolutely go for a Faun PF, Pale Man PF, a replica of the dagger or book!

Back