Statue PopCultureShock - Mortal Kombat - Baraka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
popcultureshockBaraka.jpg

his spooning Mileena, they both got same teeth and sticky tounge so they can make good sexy time lol what I want too see happen is if these 2 have a baby together! that would be the new mortal kombat character, imagine the fatality of Baraka / mileena..

Finish Him
(Mileena/Baraka throws the kid on the victim)
the kid (could be called Miraka or Baleena) starts biting and eating the crap outta the victim..
Then the last scene you see the body has several chunks of meat ripped off (like a piranha attack) and you see the baby crawling back to mummy with a trail of the victims intestines in his mouth ....

Sick!

his spooning Mileena, they both got same teeth and sticky tounge so they can make good sexy time lol what I want too see happen is if these 2 have a baby together! that would be the new mortal kombat character, imagine the fatality of Baraka / mileena..

Finish Him
(Mileena/Baraka throws the kid on the victim)
the kid (could be called Miraka or Baleena) starts biting and eating the crap outta the victim..
Then the last scene you see the body has several chunks of meat ripped off (like a piranha attack) and you see the baby crawling back to mummy with a trail of the victims intestines in his mouth ....

Sick!

271351.jpg

Haha, I remember thinking back in december 2012; those PCS MK Classics look pretty nice, maybe I should get them. Good thing you got your NRD back, but its kinda sad how the line turned out.

Back