Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY @HUGE@ CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE / PICS ARE UP!

Oh now that's just disgustingly cool!!!

Ha! Thanks Eamon. I'll get back to you in regards to your email pal!

Brother that's Pimping with a capital "P"! That has to be one of the coolest things that I've seen in a long time in this hobby.

Kind words Iron, thanks pal! :hi5:

Excelsior! Fantastico! Can't wait to see ya Batmobile on it!

Wont be long now mate, will post a little pic shortly. Thanks again :)

In one word: Outrageous!

Now that I've spent 20 minutes catching up on different parts of this thread, like the Batmobile unboxing, let's see that bad boy ON the base - and spinning!

Thanks dude, appreciate your kind words and can only return words of the same effect in regards to your displays! Outrageous! :clap

Outstanding! :thud:

Thank you Drakul!

Roberto...Bravo.... è un grosso risultato !!!! As we say here in the states...awesome dude!!! :)

Grazie mile atom! ha!

OMFG! That's Freaking BADA$$!, Impressive Sir, Very Impressive Roberto my Friend WOW! Professional Grade Post

Colossus Approved

Hope the wait was worth it Col, ha! Thanks pal

That is a fine piece!! I kinda want to say its too great to be a base and to be partially covered by the batmobile and instead should be hung and displayed in its own display!! I gotto read through your description again to try to capture all the details of this awesome display! Now what are you going to do with the batmobile though lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Well, well, well....Jeff, i was waiting for your feedback. I waited all day for your reply and your still not happy!!! :lol I know what you mean though, its such a cool looking base that its a shame to have to cover it up with the Batmobile but once the turntable is in action and the car is spinning around, you also get to appreciate the base too so its not all covered up! Hope you like it pal....

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY @HUGE@ CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE / PICS ARE UP!

Hope the wait was worth it Col, ha! Thanks pal

Well, well, well....Jeff, i was waiting for your feedback. I waited all day for your reply and your still not happy!!! :lol I know what you mean though, its such a cool looking base that its a shame to have to cover it up with the Batmobile but once the turntable is in action and the car is spinning around, you also get to appreciate the base too so its not all covered up! Hope you like it pal....

Yes it was worth it , became board at times but worth it as far as Geil well there's no pleasing some as you can see how he and I passed the time, if you want I can take them down my Friend, just say OK. No Harm No Foul :peace

Wow! U made that!?!
U have some serious talent. I would love to be able to display my batmobile on that.

Great work bro

Well if I had the space I would display both separately but let's see how it looks together maybe I cabbage my mind but this is no base, this is a statement on its own! It's not suppose to steal batmobile's thunder lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Very nice case design

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE / PICS TO FOLLOW*

After removing the packaging...

erenysyr.jpg

nyre7u6y.jpg

Placed on a hard board for some more pics...boy is this base heavy!!!

aja9aguh.jpg

upy5upan.jpg

And of course, it just wouldn't be an official Robertobagg10 display if I didn't include some of my trademark light up features!!! It just looks so cool in person!!!

7epy7yga.jpg

edagypyn.jpg

Okay guys that's it for now...I have plenty more pics to follow but I thought it was about time you got to see it finally!!! Thanks again guys!!!

Man, that is BEAUTIFUL! :thud: Can't wait to see the batmobile on it.

HUGE congrats, my friend! :clap

Holy Moly! That is beautiful buddy, I love the brushed gold. I can imagine how that looks in person.

After removing the packaging...

erenysyr.jpg

nyre7u6y.jpg

Placed on a hard board for some more pics...boy is this base heavy!!!

aja9aguh.jpg

upy5upan.jpg

And of course, it just wouldn't be an official Robertobagg10 display if I didn't include some of my trademark light up features!!! It just looks so cool in person!!!

7epy7yga.jpg

edagypyn.jpg

Okay guys that's it for now...I have plenty more pics to follow but I thought it was about time you got to see it finally!!! Thanks again guys!!!
Thanks for letting me know Andy :hi5: this is so cool :thud:
can't wait to see the 89 on it..... your displays never fail to amaze :mexwave

Dude you need to sell these... maybe a bit smaller for us to hang up

Was that your Tumbler that sold recently on eBay PM? How comes you sold it in the end? Would be so cool if you did order the Batmobile!!! Where would you order from? :dunno

Yeah, I did sell it on evilBay. Sold it because it wasn't really doing much for me and I'd rather use the space it was in for the 89 Batmobile.

Don't know where I'll get one from yet?:dunno

eBay maybe, or Mothers Basement?

Just looked at this again. First time was on my phone... I am so impressed with this piece man. It really pops in those pics. Eagerly awaiting the final assembly. Congrads again RB! This truley came out beautifully

Man, that is BEAUTIFUL! :thud: Can't wait to see the batmobile on it.
HUGE congrats, my friend!

Thanks Matty, should have a pic or two up shortly mate

Holy Moly! That is beautiful buddy, I love the brushed gold. I can imagine how that looks in person.

Trust me Platty, it looks awesome! Its just so professionally done and i still cant believe a machine can cut this material to the exact millimetre and curvature of the batlogo without a single defect!

When are we going to see the car on this then?

very soon Eamon, very soon :wink1:

Thanks for letting me know Andy :hi5: this is so cool :thud:
can't wait to see the 89 on it..... your displays never fail to amaze :mexwave

Really kind words Dave, thanks pal:1-1:

Dude you need to sell these... maybe a bit smaller for us to hang up

Unfortunately the guy who made this for me wishes to remain anonymous for the reason that this design would be a complete one off as he was kind enough to take the time out of his busy schedule to make my one...plus i did explain he'd get the opportunity of meeting me in the flesh which nobody would be stupid enough to turn down! :rotfl So unfortunately it really is a 1 of 1 limited edition piece :(

Yeah, I did sell it on evilBay. Sold it because it wasn't really doing much for me and I'd rather use the space it was in for the 89 Batmobile.

Don't know where I'll get one from yet?:dunno

eBay maybe, or Mothers Basement?

Yea, i thought i saw that one for sale. Glad your going to take the plunge mate...its such a beautiful car and one which you'll never grow old of staring at!

Just looked at this again. First time was on my phone... I am so impressed with this piece man. It really pops in those pics. Eagerly awaiting the final assembly. Congrads again RB! This truley came out beautifully

Many thanks Tav, much appreciated my friend. Should have some mire pics up today so stay tuned :hi5:

Sorry just had to comment again because I didn't notice how cool the blue lighting is around the base, the first time I looked at the pics.:slap

Just amazing!

Looking forward to seeing this set up! Looks great. :clap

I think I can speak for everyone when I say your not the only one. :yess:

1 of 1!! Bahhhhh!!! :gah:

:wave Nice find

Awesome, simply awesome!!!! :rock

Base into position with the help of a crane!!! This thing is friggin huge and weighs a ton!!! (That's what she said!) :lol

4y2e4uzy.jpg

denuse9u.jpg

RB, you are f-cking nuts dude, lol. What does your wife think of all this? Surely you must be overtaking the house by now with all these wicked displays LOL.

Having said that, that is one of the finest pieces of craftsmanship I've seen in this hobby, well done :)

Back