Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from instagram.

E680FC0D-A361-4C71-88DF-321D65A88338.jpeg

eibrunotavares

this is probably to early a WIP for me to show it, but I am very happy with it...

It is supposed to be a Days of Future Past Hugh Jackman Wolverine.

30856025_227496307801706_7532648819230507008_n(1).jpg

A variant, or concept, of what could have been the character in an adaptation that was more true to the comic books.

98EC6998-8788-406F-8FA8-FB046022FBB4.jpeg

this is probably to early a WIP for me to show it, but I am very happy with it...

It is supposed to be a Days of Future Past Hugh Jackman Wolverine.

View attachment 406232

A variant, or concept, of what could have been the character in an adaptation that was more true to the comic books.

View attachment 406239

Nice take on the Rick Grimes jacket:hi5: Was also aiming for that comic homage look. Here’s mine :)

C3C90EE4-9A60-4777-BCDB-941AC75FADD5.jpg

haha, that custom has a more accurate hairstyle.
I chose the eleven headsculpt because I liked the older look and loved the expression.

Your trousers are also accurate with the comic book cover, I went with the blue because inside the comic book they are blue.

Yeah, the eleven headsculpt is by far the best. Are you using the han solo harness or are those custom? Was planning on slapping the last stand head on a john connor set originally but couldn’t find one at a good price :(

Hey, does anyone know if the Eleven angry sculpt would fit on the Steel Wolf worldbox body? I want to get that deluxe set, but the Eleven head is so much better than what the set comes with

Yeah, the eleven headsculpt is by far the best. Are you using the han solo harness or are those custom? Was planning on slapping the last stand head on a john connor set originally but couldn’t find one at a good price :(

yes! it is Han Solo’s holster from The Force Awakens.

I really like that Laura 2.0 sculpt but I can’t really decide which of the 2 sets of clothes to get.

I really like that Laura 2.0 sculpt but I can’t really decide which of the 2 sets of clothes to get.

I wound up getting both since I'll be doing two displays, but I got the hoodie set first. It's still my favorite of the two, mainly due to all the blood details on it. The second set doesn't have any sort of blood or damage, but it does come with the grave, which is pretty cool as a display piece

I keep seeing pre-orders for the Eleven Cigar Oldman full figure but I am only looking for the headsculpt (not really interested in that outfit or another body). Does anyone know if the regular Eleven sculpt will become available again in the future?

Glad I scooped up this Eleven set. Not really a big fan of this Base Bane body but I'll update this later down the road. I have the cigarless sculpt as well but that's still packed up from my move 8 months ago. Now to pic which sculpt I like best.

IMG_20180512_230353-01.jpeg

Back