Sideshow repeats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loki21

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any rhyme or reason that some charters have multi statues? It seems to me just about every thing sells out quickly anyway. I am hoping they do another grievous but I have heard nothing yet.

When you say statue, I hope you mean PF and not 12" figs. IMO a PF is meant to capture a character in a dynamic moment or pose. Only a few characters deserve multiple representations, Luke, Anakin, Obi, maybe Vader.

12" figs are just a certain representation of a character of which there are many for each main character (hence why we already have 29 Luke's :monkey1)

And I suggest you request a name change. There is only one LOKI on this board :cuss :D

I think the question is - will Sideshow do another Greivous. And I think the answer is - not as a 1/4 scale PF. Perhaps as part as a diorama or as a 1/6th figure.

I think the question is - will Sideshow do another Greivous. And I think the answer is - not as a 1/4 scale PF. Perhaps as part as a diorama or as a 1/6th figure.

I have a feeling Sideshow will be working with Hot Toys on Grevious since they were able to pull of the Terminator Endoskeletons and Power Loader. I would think that would be a great SDCC announcement if Vader and Stormtroopers aren't already being preped for that BANG!

Grevious is an amazing piece but I seriously doubt you'll get a Comiquette or PF of that character done again. I do have faith that we'll get a 1/6 version somewhere down the line.

I have a feeling Sideshow will be working with Hot Toys on Grevious since they were able to pull of the Terminator Endoskeletons and Power Loader. I would think that would be a great SDCC announcement if Vader and Stormtroopers aren't already being preped for that BANG!

I think now that we've seen the HT/SS collaborative effort on the Clone Wars Obi-Wan armored 1/6, a combo HT/SS Grievous is a good bet in 1/6. Not sure if it'll be right away, but at least the doors are now opened to them actually being able to pull it off where a few years back in a Q&A, SS mentioned that they weren't sure how or if they would be able to make a 1/6 Grievous.

It really bugs me that Hasbro do so many re-issues...

Some of them are cool, but then they did Holographic figs...some of those characters have never been holograms...And who wants see-through figs anyway???

Then again...:monkey5

I will admit, if there was a well done Holo 1/6 figure that was supposed to be so like Maul and Vader or Cody that was reasonably priced (there wouldn't need to be many accessories) then I'd definitely buy it.

A 1:1 Grievous bust? Most definitely.
A 1/6 Grievous? Only with help from HT... outlook doubtful but one could always hope.
Another 1/4 PF? Unlikely.

Back